Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sulie

What song best describes your day?

Sulie   
Sulie

I love this one. Describes what can go on with me, any given day. Life is always an adventure.

Love it! Life is , awesome for the element of surprise, alone!

Sulie   
Sulie
44 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Haha...lol, I smoked in the last month, for grins. Pot is NOT what is was, back in my day. I also had edibled from a guy who makes it..butter weed. I limed that version. Cookies, lol.

Sulie   
Sulie
46 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The vid name alone, awesome. Thsnks.

Sulie   
Sulie
2 minutes ago, Sulie said:

The vid name alone, awesome. Thsnks.

I'm living in a space in close proximity to a guy who has died his hair and beard blue. He has Tourettes. I just had to go feed him a cig, and tell him to shmut the f**k up already. He's in overdrive for today.

Cinnamon    19,827
3 minutes ago, Sulie said:

I'm living in a space in close proximity to a guy who has died his hair and beard blue. He has Tourettes. I just had to go feed him a cig, and tell him to shmut the f**k up already. He's in overdrive for today.

One of my neighbors was an alkie. He started going outside in his white undies, with skidmarks. Ewwww!  He moved to the Philippines with some unsuspecting woman. LOL

Sulie   
Sulie
9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

One of my neighbors was an alkie. He started going outside in his white undies, with skidmarks. Ewwww!  He moved to the Philippines with some unsuspecting woman. LOL

Lol, life's great.

Sulie   
Sulie

This is, and will always be a favorite to start any day.

Sulie   
Sulie

Life does not come with an instruction book. It's something we all do, good bad and the ugly. We all have our own path to walk.

Sulie   
Sulie
29 minutes ago, CSB said:

Lobe this...Lol. Its awesome.  Lol

Jump To Top