Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Scientists Discover A Fourth State Of Water

Ukshep    16,890

This is pure mind food at its finest!

"As detailed in this recent paper, researchers found a surprising glitch in water’s physical properties once it reached 122 degrees Fahrenheit, a structural change that appeared to be an extra, less atomically organized liquid phase. Independent researchers will need to conduct follow-up experiments to prove this second liquid state, and should they succeed, the implications could be wide-ranging. Water plays a crucial role in the development of most organisms, which means understanding how it operates could help us better understand our own biological systems on a fundamental level. What this finding proves more than anything, though, is how quickly and easily basic concepts can change. Water’s fourth state may not feel as groundbreaking as discovering the world revolves around the sun, but time will tell how much it may change our understanding of the world in big and small ways."

https://www.good.is/articles/new-state-of-water

It is small discoveries like this that end up changing the world.... although i still have to ask myself if it is legit. But that is just the skeptic in me.

I thought the three states of water was "settled science".  Isn't there a consensus or something?  LOL!  Just more proof that science is ever changing.

Cryptic Mole    3,989

After all, when one considers that water is life giving, need there be said anything else about it. I've read all the research about how water communicates and has the ability to store memory. Dr. Emotos research about water crystals and verbal worded content and how water reacts to them.

Sulie   
Sulie
11 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

After all, when one considers that water is life giving, need there be said anything else about it. I've read all the research about how water communicates and has the ability to store memory. Dr. Emotos research about water crystals and verbal worded content and how water reacts to them.

That is a very good vid I have seen before. It also ties into Fibonacci sequence. 

Cryptic Mole    3,989
1 hour ago, Sulie said:

That is a very good vid I have seen before. It also ties into Fibonacci sequence. 

That's just a starter video. There has been much deeper research since Dr. Emotos discovery and also after his death.

Sulie   
Sulie

GThis is also a very good book,  and while its not about water, it's about plants that live on water. We all omthis planet, are connected. Geez the book seems very ecpensive at this link, but people can get it at the library for free...

://www.abebooks.com/Secret-Life-Plants-Tompkins-Peter-Bird/21315764756/bd?cm_mmc=gmc-_-new-_-PLA-_-v01&product=COM9780060143268NEW

There is also a documentary people can watch 

Sorry if I got off topic,  but everything needs water.

Sulie   
Sulie
4 minutes ago, Sulie said:

GThis is also a very good book,  and while its not about water, it's about plants that live on water. We all omthis planet, are connected. Geez the book seems very ecpensive at this link, but people can get it at the library for free...

://www.abebooks.com/Secret-Life-Plants-Tompkins-Peter-Bird/21315764756/bd?cm_mmc=gmc-_-new-_-PLA-_-v01&product=COM9780060143268NEW

There is also a documentary people can watch 

Sorry if I got off topic,  but everything needs water.

What are we doing to our planet? Life is water. 

Jump To Top