Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sodbuster

Submitted for your approval

Recommended Posts

sodbuster   
sodbuster

To use the catch-phrase of Rod Serling's Twilight Zone. I have given considerable thought to starting this thread, mostly because my story will appear unbelievable to most, and I anticipate being called a liar, delusional, or maybe even crazy. So I will proceed cautiously, and will prepare to take some criticism.

My story starts on a nice Fall evening in 2002 near Spokane, Washington. At the time I was living in a house on top of a small mountain which provided sweeping views of the wheat lands and small agricultural communities to the west. There is a decent sized Air Force base about 12 miles north-west from the house, and the radar dome serving the air base was about 1 mile to the south-east of the house. I provide this info because I do not believe that what I will tell you occurred without the complete awareness of local law enforcement and the Air Force. What ultimately became a months-long theater of the bizarre started at about sundown on a clear Fall evening. While out on my deck I saw a fairly bright ball of light coming fairly slowly from the southwest heading northeast toward my direction. It then stopped about 6-8 miles from my house at an estimated altitude of about 5000'. As this light remained stationary, I saw two more similar lights approach from the south and stop near the first light. For the next several minutes these 3 lights lazily exchanged positions with each other. Then two of the lights headed south at the same speed that they approached and headed out of sight. The third light then headed North and increased in speed and rose to an estimated altitude of 10,000'. It then stopped, and very quickly reversed direction and accelerated up at a 45 degree angle and appeared to very quickly move out of the atmosphere up into "space" and quickly disappear. I was stunned, but rationalized that it had to be something the Air Force was testing. But that was just the start.

The next morning when I awoke at about 5:30 AM, I immediately went to a West facing window and pulled back the drape. I was frozen by the appearance of a large "disco ball" hanging in the air about 2-3 miles from my location. The ball appeared to be at least the size of a 737 airliner, and it looked like a mirror flashing colors of blue, green, purple, red and yellow. As strange as that was, it was my own instantaneous reaction that haunts me the most - in what I now believe was a mixture of fear and anger I inwardly shouted "What are they doing here?? I wish they would just go away!!!" I remember feeling the presence of evil (demons?). I have no idea where that thought came from. I raced to wake up my girlfriend at the time, but by the time I got her to the window, the object was gone. That evening after work I stopped and picked up a disposable 35mm film camera, just in case.

The three photos were taken with the disposable camera, no zoom, on the same evening I bought the camera. In the first photo, you will see two "lantern" like objects which were about 5-10 miles away moving away from me and up into the clouds. As you can see, the objects were so bright that they were illuminating the clouds. The other yellow and red lights below are from houses and a radio tower down on the valley floor. The second photo was an enlargement that I made using a scanner and Windows Photoshop to crop the photo. (To those who may be thinking that the photos were Photo-shopped, all I can say is that thankfully I have a piece of 35mm film to back up every photo that I may show you). The third photo was another object I captured using the disposable camera, but taken an evening or two later.

As I said before, this was just the start of a series of events that continued to occur for months. Within a couple of weeks I purchased a 35mm SLR camera, a tri-pod, and ultimately a video camera. I also purchased a small telescope that I was able to attach the 35mm camera to. Over the next several months I proceeded to take literally hundreds of photographs, and hours and hours and hours of video of a surreal and evolving experience. My girlfriend and my young son also saw saw of my sightings, and my girlfriend tried to be supportive, but told me more than once that what she saw was scaring her. Me too, truth be told. Strangely, I have not yet gone back to view any of the video, but have purchased the equipment necessary to edit and transfer the video to a movie format. If there is any interest, I am willing to share more of my photos. But I will probably not share them all because I have so many, and because I am still mulling the possibility of putting together a photo-book for publication. (P.S. Sorry for the photo size. If anyone can tell me how to enlarge them when I post it would be appreciated).

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/593/32065671336_d0a015bb0d_m.jpg

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/755/31986504631_4cb7500414_m.jpg

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/482/31986361851_36091f8da7_m.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Walk Softly   
Walk Softly

Seems legit enough to me.  

I'm inclined to believe that if there was some kind of obvious structure, then it was man made and likely being tested at the AF base.  

If there was no structure, as the objects in your pictures appear... that wasn't a demon, imo.  It was fallen angels.  Funny how your description of the balls of light almost perfectly depicts our view of the stars (twinkling and changing colors), which God says are angels.  

Add on top of that your overwhelming uneasiness in their presence... evil indeed. 

Put some videos of them up on youtube and post it here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grav   
grav

Why would you think anyone would accuse you of those things?

Glowing orbs are not reported as much as they were a few years ago. My guess is manmade, military most likely. By now they have probably bent light well enough to render these objects invisible. There is no telling what awful weapons they have constructed as well, using Tesla's discoveries with sound or other frequency distortions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sulie   
Sulie

It should be subitted. Thanks for sharing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sodbuster   
sodbuster
31 minutes ago, Sulie said:

It should be subitted. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you :)  I am relieved that no one has called me crazy. Yet. So here are a few photos which were taken with the 35mm camera attached to a small telescope. Most of these were taken with very short exposure times. You will see a lot of granularity because these photos are scans of the film pics printed on photo paper and then scanned into my home computer. I took these photos using a tripod and a remote shutter release to eliminate vibration or shake. The first two photos were used in videos produced by UFOlogist David Sereda, and he was of the opinion that the wave-like motion demonstrated his theory of propulsion. The other three photos show what I believe to be solid objects. Please feel free to ask questions.

Lights-%202%20053.jpg

Lights-%201%20008.jpg

File%2048.jpg

File%2036.jpg

Lights-%201%20007.jpg

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,993
2 hours ago, sodbuster said:

Thank you :)  I am relieved that no one has called me crazy. Yet. So here are a few photos which were taken with the 35mm camera attached to a small telescope. Most of these were taken with very short exposure times. You will see a lot of granularity because these photos are scans of the film pics printed on photo paper and then scanned into my home computer. I took these photos using a tripod and a remote shutter release to eliminate vibration or shake. The first two photos were used in videos produced by UFOlogist David Sereda, and he was of the opinion that the wave-like motion demonstrated his theory of propulsion. The other three photos show what I believe to be solid objects. Please feel free to ask questions.

Lights-%202%20053.jpg

Lights-%201%20008.jpg

File%2048.jpg

File%2036.jpg

Lights-%201%20007.jpg

 

 

 

 

Wow! Awesome! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 AgedLace    245

For what it's worth, I don't think you are crazy at all.  I do believe that the bad feelings you have about these, corroborated by your girlfriend, are valid and that you should not ignore that in any ongoing research you may conduct.  I do think it's a good thing to document whatever it is that these things are if for no other reason than to expose them to the light of truth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sodbuster   
sodbuster
11 hours ago, AgedLace said:

For what it's worth, I don't think you are crazy at all.  I do believe that the bad feelings you have about these, corroborated by your girlfriend, are valid and that you should not ignore that in any ongoing research you may conduct.  I do think it's a good thing to document whatever it is that these things are if for no other reason than to expose them to the light of truth. 

Thank you for your kind words. I did my best to document the events, but even with the photos I couldn't get the regional MUFON representative to drive 15 miles out to my house to see things for himself.  That seemed odd to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wow   
wow

I believe it's likely that these are numerous entities, working with or serving the airforce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 AgedLace    245
3 hours ago, sodbuster said:

Thank you for your kind words. I did my best to document the events, but even with the photos I couldn't get the regional MUFON representative to drive 15 miles out to my house to see things for himself.  That seemed odd to me.

Unfortunately, it does not seem odd to me, nor am I surprised.  It seems to me 'they' don't want your investigation / documentation to go any further than you've already taken it. 

What I'm more concerned about are the feelings / impressions both you and your girlfriend have regarding this phenomenon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a similar story to yours. In high school I was taking astronomy and became fascinated with the night sky, we also had to do nightly sky mapping as some of our homework. One night I went and looking out one of my windows at the sky and noticed that there was a bright light in the sky, I expected it was a planet. I went into my room and was awake for another 3-4 hours, then when I was laying in bed I wasn't falling asleep quickly and decided to get back up and go look out the window again. I was observing the sky and the bright light was still there, thinking about how the stars move in relation to the earth I put two and two together and when I thought (to myself, not out-loud) that planet shouldn't be in the position its currently in from where I saw it earlier, it disappeared. That freaked me out cause it was there then disappeared the moment I said to myself "that shouldnt be in that part of the sky". After that I started looking out constantly at the night sky in the same area for that light, I would see the same light in the sky almost every night for years, at 3:00am or later. It didnt seem to come out before that, although on some occasions it did. I became pretty "into" it and always called my friends and my girlfriend about it or showed it to them when we were together, it freaked them out as well, and it did me too but not enough to stop me from looking for it. One of the scarier times was when me and one friend were camping and it showed up over the mountains, we were in the middle of nowhere with no one around. When I pointed it out to him I remember he just looked straight at the fire and said nothing, we literally had to just ignore it and act as if it wasn't there, giving it attention seemed to make it worse, at least it made the fear worse. I also sometimes would get a feeling like it was there and go look and it was. The light normally just looked like the brightest planet that is always in the sky but it was brighter and it would appear and disappear. On one occasion with my girlfriend we sat and watched it and multiple ones did appear but not for long, It was always the main one in the same area of the sky and it would appear, disappear, appear, disappear in different areas but the same general location. I then moved from Colorado to California where I didn't really have many encounters in California expect for two. One of the times was very scary cause I lived near some mountains, got the feeling that they were there and went and looked and sure enough there was a light, VERY close and it freaked me out real bad. I literally sat in the living room chair and didnt move and just watched the TV till my parents finally woke up. I was gunna go get them (even being 22 at the time) and have them pray (them being Christians and me not yet) but I thought it might piss "them" off and I didn't want them to maybe abduct me. This all also might sound crazy to some but it is the truth. Here's where you may not agree but I've found it very true, soon after that I was saved and became a believer in Jesus Christ. I haven't seen a UFO since. I have looked up at the sky and started rebuking airplanes lol because they kinda look like what I use to see, just a bright light. But I know what I use to watch was not an airplane cause it would stay for hours and appear and disappear. If you seriously start to get freaked out by them you should call on Jesus. There are tons of stories of them being stopped by Jesus. This probably isn't where some people want to go with this topic and that's fine but it is the truth and I have personally lived it. Was just back in Colorado in the same old house for a week and saw no UFO's and don't get that feeling of them around anymore. I believe they are entities and they have no power over Jesus, nothing does. Youre not alone is the short story lol & there is help if its starting to freak you out. I'll end on a funny story. My best friend back when all this was happening didn't know what to think and it freaked him out, we were in his backyard one time and he lived in the direction where I always say it so we were just out there smoking a cigarette and I was looking off to see if it'd show up and then there was a really bright light that showed up and we were watching it but it started getting closer and closer  to where it was coming overhead and when it got super close he ran inside and shut the door behind him and looked out, it ended up being and airplane but I was lol cause he thought we were about to get abducted haha Well I believe youre story and I know these kind of things do happen. Certain YouTube channels would be all over you for those pics, videos and your stories.

God bless

Note: This also happened to me back in the 2000's, around 2006-2010 and I tried to film it on my crappy phone but it was never clear or substantial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 AgedLace    245
2 hours ago, This Sling & Stone said:

I have a similar story to yours. In high school I was taking astronomy and became fascinated with the night sky, we also had to do nightly sky mapping as some of our homework. One night I went and looking out one of my windows at the sky and noticed that there was a bright light in the sky, I expected it was a planet. I went into my room and was awake for another 3-4 hours, then when I was laying in bed I wasn't falling asleep quickly and decided to get back up and go look out the window again. I was observing the sky and the bright light was still there, thinking about how the stars move in relation to the earth I put two and two together and when I thought (to myself, not out-loud) that planet shouldn't be in the position its currently in from where I saw it earlier, it disappeared. That freaked me out cause it was there then disappeared the moment I said to myself "that shouldnt be in that part of the sky". After that I started looking out constantly at the night sky in the same area for that light, I would see the same light in the sky almost every night for years, at 3:00am or later. It didnt seem to come out before that, although on some occasions it did. I became pretty "into" it and always called my friends and my girlfriend about it or showed it to them when we were together, it freaked them out as well, and it did me too but not enough to stop me from looking for it. One of the scarier times was when me and one friend were camping and it showed up over the mountains, we were in the middle of nowhere with no one around. When I pointed it out to him I remember he just looked straight at the fire and said nothing, we literally had to just ignore it and act as if it wasn't there, giving it attention seemed to make it worse, at least it made the fear worse. I also sometimes would get a feeling like it was there and go look and it was. The light normally just looked like the brightest planet that is always in the sky but it was brighter and it would appear and disappear. On one occasion with my girlfriend we sat and watched it and multiple ones did appear but not for long, It was always the main one in the same area of the sky and it would appear, disappear, appear, disappear in different areas but the same general location. I then moved from Colorado to California where I didn't really have many encounters in California expect for two. One of the times was very scary cause I lived near some mountains, got the feeling that they were there and went and looked and sure enough there was a light, VERY close and it freaked me out real bad. I literally sat in the living room chair and didnt move and just watched the TV till my parents finally woke up. I was gunna go get them (even being 22 at the time) and have them pray (them being Christians and me not yet) but I thought it might piss "them" off and I didn't want them to maybe abduct me. This all also might sound crazy to some but it is the truth. Here's where you may not agree but I've found it very true, soon after that I was saved and became a believer in Jesus Christ. I haven't seen a UFO since. I have looked up at the sky and started rebuking airplanes lol because they kinda look like what I use to see, just a bright light. But I know what I use to watch was not an airplane cause it would stay for hours and appear and disappear. If you seriously start to get freaked out by them you should call on Jesus. There are tons of stories of them being stopped by Jesus. This probably isn't where some people want to go with this topic and that's fine but it is the truth and I have personally lived it. Was just back in Colorado in the same old house for a week and saw no UFO's and don't get that feeling of them around anymore. I believe they are entities and they have no power over Jesus, nothing does. Youre not alone is the short story lol & there is help if its starting to freak you out. I'll end on a funny story. My best friend back when all this was happening didn't know what to think and it freaked him out, we were in his backyard one time and he lived in the direction where I always say it so we were just out there smoking a cigarette and I was looking off to see if it'd show up and then there was a really bright light that showed up and we were watching it but it started getting closer and closer  to where it was coming overhead and when it got super close he ran inside and shut the door behind him and looked out, it ended up being and airplane but I was lol cause he thought we were about to get abducted haha Well I believe youre story and I know these kind of things do happen. Certain YouTube channels would be all over you for those pics, videos and your stories.

God bless

Note: This also happened to me back in the 2000's, around 2006-2010 and I tried to film it on my crappy phone but it was never clear or substantial.

I totally believe, and agree with, your story and your conclusions.  That being said, I also know their are certain agencies and such who have access to technology that we do not and that they do not want us to know about.  However, the fact that sodbuster and his girlfriend both 'know' these 'lights' are evil lead to believe as you do, that these are not of our natural/physical world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×