Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSB

Check Out The Jaw-Dropping New Soda Tax in Philadelphia

Recommended Posts

 CSB    1,913

Check Out The Jaw-Dropping New Soda Tax in Philadelphia

Philadelphia rang in the new year with a controversial new beverage tax on soda and other sugar-sweetened drinks. The tax, which went into effect on Sunday, is the first one of its kind in a major city in the United States.

While the tax is technically 1.5 cents per ounce, which doesn't sound too terrible, when buying a 10-pack of 20 oz bottles those numbers climb pretty quickly. In this case, a 10-pack of Propel flavored water that originally retailed for $5.99 had an additional three dollars tacked on to it in taxes.

Link : http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/02/check-out-the-jawdropping-new-soda-tax-in-philadelphia-n2266309

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sulie   
Sulie

I'm sorry, but that's funny.

 

Wht are people blinsighted, or amazed by this kinda shit?  Lol. Who's in. Control, here?

 

I walked out my door this a.m. to a nude neighbor who died his hair blue, beard and all. 

 

You have no culinary experience, till you have had a Lukes booty from Chicago...ife is too, funny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Redlistvet    604
13 minutes ago, Sulie said:

I'm sorry, but that's funny.

 

Wht are people blinsighted, or amazed by this kinda shit?  Lol. Who's in. Control, here?

 

I walked out my door this a.m. to a nude neighbor who died his hair blue, beard and all. 

 

You have no culinary experience, till you have had a Lukes booty from Chicago...ife is too, funny.

LOL your gonna fit in well here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sulie   
Sulie
1 minute ago, Redlistvet said:

LOL your gonna fit in well here.

I usually do. I used to be a forum moderator at LOP. I manage to piss people off, regularly. Some people don'tike being exposed for what they do, and how money in all this matters. If person doxxes you, threatens you, and the forum owner bitches at you for banning, and DOES NOT back you up...there ya go. Not my goal to say aything...but. No need for me to even care, anymore.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,010
1 hour ago, CSB said:

Check Out The Jaw-Dropping New Soda Tax in Philadelphia

Philadelphia rang in the new year with a controversial new beverage tax on soda and other sugar-sweetened drinks. The tax, which went into effect on Sunday, is the first one of its kind in a major city in the United States.

While the tax is technically 1.5 cents per ounce, which doesn't sound too terrible, when buying a 10-pack of 20 oz bottles those numbers climb pretty quickly. In this case, a 10-pack of Propel flavored water that originally retailed for $5.99 had an additional three dollars tacked on to it in taxes.

Link : http://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/01/02/check-out-the-jawdropping-new-soda-tax-in-philadelphia-n2266309

 
 
 

It's the bit@h wife of obama who has stepped up her/its action against high calories drinks first in schools and next everywhere else. It's just a continuation of the obama's to force more US companies out of business to help destroy the US economy while allowing loopholes for foreign companies in thru the back door.

Fvck Dat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quick1966    1,152
8 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

It's the bit@h wife of obama who has stepped up her/its action against high calories drinks first in schools and next everywhere else. It's just a continuation of the obama's to force more US companies out of business to help destroy the US economy while allowing loopholes for foreign companies in thru the back door.

Fvck Dat!

Hey didn't Bloomberg implement some BS like this in NYC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,010
Just now, Quick1966 said:

Hey didn't Bloomberg implement some BS like this in NYC?

Yes, I believe he did as he was also an obama suck-up as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Quick1966    1,152
Just now, Cryptid Mold said:

Yes, I believe he did as he was also an obama suck-up as well.

Is it still in effect?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,010
1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

Is it still in effect?

The current mayor of NYC, Bill de Blasio is also an obama suck-up, so I would imagine it still is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    19,827
10 minutes ago, Doomy Tunes said:

Dumb idiots went and taxed sugar-free too. :gumface:

Where's the incentive for Big Soda to innovate?

Welcome @Doomy Tunes  You may or not be pleased to know that our gum emoji contains no aspertame. :)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×