Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSB

‘Seriously Ill’ Charles Manson Taken To Hospital

CSB    1,913

Mass murderer Charles Manson reportedly rushed to hospital, seriously ill

There are reports that 82-year-old cult leader and mass murderer, Charles Manson, is seriously ill and has been rushed to the hospital. The Department of Corrections is refusing to confirm or deny the reports, citing patient privacy laws, only confirming he is alive. Victim’s relatives are reacting to the possibility of Manson’s death as NBC’s Gadi Schwartz reports.

Link : http://www.today.com/video/mass-murderer-charles-manson-reportedly-rushed-to-hospital-seriously-ill-847245891946

Talon    716

Convicted mass murderer Charles Manson was taken from a California prison, where he is serving a life term, to a hospital for an undisclosed medical issue on Tuesday, news media reported.

Manson, 82, was seriously ill, a source told the Los Angeles Times, but could not provide further information. TMZ reported that Manson was transported to a hospital in Bakersfield, California, about an hour from California State Prison in Corcoran, where he was being held.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/charles-manson-taken-to-hospital_us_586ce1c9e4b0eb58648b3ad1

majoga    429

Why? Lifetime incarceration not enough expense for taxpayers? They have to extend it and charge them for medical as well?

He should've only been given the medical services offered in prison.  Honestly.  When I was in jail and even being arrested, they didn't give two flying friggs that I was having a medical emergency.  I got to see the nurse in jail.  So yeah, this douchenozzle shouldn't get a hospital.

ILLUSION    50

Question was Charles Manson really a mass murderer.He was one that spoke out about the secret rulers

Cryptic Mole    4,018

Well, when the Grim Reaper comes-A-knockin'... You're gonna be asked some real revealing and important questions about all the shit you've done!

Sulie   
Sulie

Hasn't he always been sriously ill? Lol?

COBO Member    2,804

Saw a recent pic of him somewhere yesterday and it sure didn't look like that classic psycho we've grown up with. Long gray hair and beard. Couldn't even see the swastika tat on his forehead.

Sulie   
Sulie
20 minutes ago, ILLUSION said:

Question was Charles Manson really a mass murderer.He was one that spoke out about the secret rulers

He coulda been a puppet, and if he's paroled, can he live with you?

Sulie   
Sulie
7 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Saw a recent pic of him somewhere yesterday and it sure didn't look like that classic psycho we've grown up with. Long gray hair and beard. Couldn't even see the swastika tat on his forehead.

Are you saying that makes him pity worthy? Lol

JustATrucker    523

I can't believe, I know a guy, who idols him.. Thinks he is cool as hell. Wait, just wait, until his judgement day comes. Which btw is not to far off..

Sulie   
Sulie

Best Charles Manson moment, ever.

Jump To Top