Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Celebrities Urge Congress to "Stand Up" To Trump in Pathetic PSA

Ukshep    17,192

'Celebrities' Keegan-Michael Key, Steve Buscemi, Sally Field and a bunch of other no-name d-list celebrities appear in a new PSA urging Congress to "Stand Up" Against Donald Trump. Some pathetic organization called Humanity For Progress or "Make Art Not War" made the video. Media analyst Mark Dice has the story.

They really are trying to pound us into submission via media are they not?

Jostler    2,216

hehehe....my list of entertainers whose work I won't be patronizing is getting longer and longer :)

Edit:  After watching, I guess I won't be needing to avoiding too much.  Celebrities?  A couple of ancient C list faces that are retired I recognized.  The rest?  Who the heck are  they?  lol....  I think this was more a publicity stunt with no-name actors trying to get some exposure than it was sincere political activism :)

Tarmalen    1,176
1 hour ago, Jostler said:

hehehe....my list of entertainers whose work I won't be patronizing is getting longer and longer :)

Edit:  After watching, I guess I won't be needing to avoiding too much.  Celebrities?  A couple of ancient C list faces that are retired I recognized.  The rest?  Who the heck are  they?  lol....  I think this was more a publicity stunt with no-name actors trying to get some exposure than it was sincere political activism :)

Agree.

They show a lack of foresight in using politics as a medium to communicate due to the fact that it is a DIVIDED audience.

Derp.

majoga    429
2 hours ago, Jostler said:

You bet. The group in this video is less impressive than the group in the last one.

Sulie   
Sulie

Oh , deer, just Lol. Stupid has never had boundaries.

Sulie   
Sulie

I've always gone for talent. Not beauty. Cross that one off. Jerk.

Groove    1,689
3 hours ago, Jostler said:

I'm thinking the same. I used to watch Key and Peele and even saw there movie Keanu which while it was funny it was just stupid funny. So now I will no longer be watching them. Actually I stopped after that first video of him and iron man begging the American people to vote for anyone but trump. These looser idiots just need to roll over and die. They are all truly talentless, he'll I haven't seen a good movie come out in at least 15-20 years. Yes there's been some "blockbusters" but none that I would want to watch more than once if that many times. Plus most of everything that has come out the past few years is just a rehash of old movies and they ruin the original! I truly hope Trump keeps his word and I truly hope he goes on TV or wherever and just straight up tells the crybabies to stfu and let's work together to straighten out the mess that the blue democrats have left us. But no the demoncrats believe they did an awesome job, yeah thanks for ruining our country. 

Sulie   
Sulie
2 minutes ago, Groove said:

I'm thinking the same. I used to watch Key and Peele and even saw there movie Keanu which while it was funny it was just stupid funny. So now I will no longer be watching them. Actually I stopped after that first video of him and iron man begging the American people to vote for anyone but trump. These looser idiots just need to roll over and die. They are all truly talentless, he'll I haven't seen a good movie come out in at least 15-20 years. Yes there's been some "blockbusters" but none that I would want to watch more than once if that many times. Plus most of everything that has come out the past few years is just a rehash of old movies and they ruin the original! I truly hope Trump keeps his word and I truly hope he goes on TV or wherever and just straight up tells the crybabies to stfu and let's work together to straighten out the mess that the blue democrats have left us. But no the demoncrats believe they did an awesome job, yeah thanks for ruining our country. 

Some of them do have talent. Thier status should NOT dictate policies, to the rest of any country.

Groove    1,689
17 minutes ago, Sulie said:

Some of them do have talent. Thier status should NOT dictate policies, to the rest of any country.

No I know they have certain talents but using some of those talents to attempt to brainwash people into thinking a different way is what truly upsets me. Sadly there are idiots out there that hang on to every word a celeb says. 

Sulie   
Sulie
10 minutes ago, Groove said:

No I know they have certain talents but using some of those talents to attempt to brainwash people into thinking a different way is what truly upsets me. Sadly there are idiots out there that hang on to every word a celeb says. 

That's something about Hollyweird, to be sure. When some of thrm have spoken out in the past, it wasn't pretty for them. Check out McCarythism. How many people in Hollywood, were blsckballed in the past, labelled as communists. An interesting bistory for the U.S..

Still , their beliefs do NOT speak for the majority.

/wiki/McCarthyism

My dad workred in Hollywood for years, via a studio in Chicago. So did HiS dad. Buster Keaton used to come to my Birthday parties, as well as Donna Douglass..I find all of this hystetically funny.

Jump To Top