Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Snowflakes call on President Obama to Declare Martial Law

Ukshep    16,935

This is just total stupidity from the snowflakes!

Until we know fully if the 2016 Presidential election had been tampered with by the Russians; our country is under a serious security risk and to appoint a special non-partisan commission to discover whether or not President-elect Donald J. Trump and Vice president-elect Michael Pence had knowledge about any and all Russian interference .

https://www.change.org/p/president-barack-obama-president-obama-declare-martial-law-until-the-election-investigation-is-complete

I hope this one gets ignored like the rest. But we know if obama needed a reason he could just use this stupid petition!

Zimix99    759
3 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

The idiocy of the left is on full display.  Can you imagine the outcry from liberals if they had won and conservatives acted like this????

Wouldn't even get to that point. Had they won, we would be too busy trying to survive a nuclear war ><

CSB    1,912

@Ukshep

I see people calling for legal action on Trump for treason being that he has just talked to Putin . WTF ?  So the Obama administration gang may get away with their treason ? Sounds kinda ass backwards to me .

8 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

The idiocy of the left

This sums it all up " idiocy " . Hit the nail right on the head ...

5 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

Had they won, we would be too busy trying to survive a nuclear war

I think you are right . But most would be running around like chickens with their heads cut off .

FlhxsGeek    58

There's got to be something in the water of this country.  I find it hard to believe that the IQ of this country has dropped that far.

The funny part would be that with Martial law, the first thing that the govt would do is shut down cell and internet service.  I would find the irony overwhelming when these snowflakes would then be WTF, that's not what we meant.

Ukshep    16,935
31 minutes ago, FlhxsGeek said:

There's got to be something in the water of this country.  I find it hard to believe that the IQ of this country has dropped that far.

I feel the same way about the uk. The awakened vs the asleep. Reality vs Fictionality.

Tarmalen    1,165

I know now what is going on...I smoked too much weed and fell asleep watching "Idiocracy".

Those folks better understand that when I wake up their entire culture goes away.

:soon2:

Sulie   
Sulie
1 hour ago, ILLUSION said:

Wow they want martial law serious do they even know what that would do.

:facepalm:

Be assured that will never happen. There's no accounting fir stupidity in the world. Foghetaboutit.

Tarmalen    1,165
1 hour ago, FlhxsGeek said:

The funny part would be that with Martial law, the first thing that the govt would do is shut down cell and internet service.  I would find the irony overwhelming when these snowflakes would then be WTF, that's not what we meant.

Fluoride.

Read the back of a tube of toothpaste sometime. Do a bit of research and you will have your answer.

Sulie   
Sulie
1 minute ago, Tarmalen said:

Fluoride.

Read the back of a tube of toothpaste sometime. Do a bit of research and you will have your answer.

I am 60, and still have all my teeth.

Call me stupid for the pineal shrinkage, but I still have all my teeth. ....

It is important to read labels, and there is something bad in everything, so be warned. You might never EAT again, when you start doing that.

COBO Member    2,757
1 hour ago, FlhxsGeek said:

Naaah...it's that ol' devil weed marijuana. All those damned hippies in the 60's raised their kids to be stoner college profs and these damned millenials are what we're left with.

Jump To Top