Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

WAR GAMES US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as NATO is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’

Ukshep    17,079

He is going to do it isn't he?

PRESIDENT Obama has deployed US special forces troops along Lithuania’s border with ‘aggressive’ Russia.

Tensions between Washington and the Kremlin have reached Cold War levels amid reports Vladimir Putin is deploying nuke-ready missiles in the Russian province of Kaliningrad – which borders Poland, Belarus and Lithuania.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2531054/america-special-forces-russian-border-lithuania-obama-putin/

Zimix99    760

He's guna do it! Oh sheet. What does this man want his legacy to actually be exactly? He has nothing to lose since Trump will remove almost everything Obama has done. What's more dangerous than a man backed into a corner?

WhiteHorse    526

All Putin has to do is wait this lunatic puppet out. I still believe the Middle East is where the fuse will be lit, all the big players are already there. 

Ukshep    17,079
9 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

He's guna do it! Oh sheet. What does this man want his legacy to actually be exactly? He has nothing to lose since Trump will remove almost everything Obama has done. What's more dangerous than a man backed into a corner?

I think its as simple as this! He cant leave the whitehouse without another pawn in play! Since hillary is out. Obama is going to get screwed when trump gets in. Obama knows all the truth will come out.

So from Obama's perspective. HE HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO DO WHAT HE FEELS IS NECESSARY!

COBO Member    2,812
1 hour ago, WhiteHorse said:

All Putin has to do is wait this lunatic puppet out. I still believe the Middle East is where the fuse will be lit, all the big players are already there. 

And with just days left in office, I believe our senior military could stand up and "just say no".

Ukshep    17,079
19 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I believe our senior military could stand up and "just say no".

But would they? after all he's purged them!

COBO Member    2,812
15 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

But would they? after all he's purged them!

Heh heh...it's like a roach infestation. You just never seem to get them all. Those slots had to get filled from below.

The morale in the military just got a big boost with the election and from what I'm hearing it's expected to get better. 

I would go so far as to say that if Obama tried to light the fuse today, we could easily see a military coup to throttle things back until the 20th.

Ukshep    17,079
Just now, COBO Member said:

Heh heh...it's like a roach infestation. You just never seem to get them all. Those slots had to get filled from below.

The morale in the military just got a big boost with the election and from what I'm hearing it's expected to get better. 

I would go so far as to say that if Obama tried to light the fuse today, we could easily see a military coup to throttle things back until the 20th.

I have faith all will be well..

:confedflag:

COBO Member    2,812
Just now, Ukshep said:

I have faith all will be well..

:confedflag:

NICE FLAG!  And relax about the SpecOps troops on Russia's border. That's just Obama d1ck-wavin' during annual training exercises.

Brio    1,038

All except the US, the entire fleet is home. Back to my Barbarossa II theory. Millions of young male Africans flooding Europe acting like an army on the move, funded by Soros, EU stockpiling Ammo, Russia seemingly occupied in Syria. Now the US deploying along Russia's border. Don't look good for Russia.

COBO Member    2,812
16 minutes ago, Brio said:

All except the US, the entire fleet is home. Back to my Barbarossa II theory. Millions of young male Africans flooding Europe acting like an army on the move, funded by Soros, EU stockpiling Ammo, Russia seemingly occupied in Syria. Now the US deploying along Russia's border. Don't look good for Russia.

Not the entire fleet...just the carriers. Plenty of subs and such out there still. Doesn't mean we shouldn't be concerned. Let's say Norfolk got attacked with only conventional bombs. How much radiation would be released just from the damaged reactors on those carriers? I know they supposedly cleaned it all up, but I wouldn't want to hang around on the Reagan very long after the Fukushima disaster.

Jump To Top