Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Lets be honest.... we are all expecting a big quake in the US

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,354

Lets be honest.... we are all expecting a big quake in the US!

The only question left is when and where... You know how the last 6 months have been.

What are the chances that something unprecedented happens before or on the 20th. Related to other factors maybe?

Things are whacked! major eq's popping off all over, election war. Among other things.... *wipes sweat from brow*

Back to work!

CSB    1,699
13 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The only question left is when and where... You know how the last 6 months have been.

I have friends and or family on both coast lines . If something happens I hope they all and all people will be safe . Here in Iowa state I don't really have to much concern about earth quakes . But Ya until Trump gets in Office we are on shaky ground Obama can start some big crap over the next week or two .

Ukshep    14,354
Just now, CSB said:

I have friends and or family on both coast lines . If something happens I hope they all and all people will be safe . Here in Iowa state I don't really have to much concern about earth quakes . But Ya until Trump gets in Office we are on shaky ground Obama can start some big crap over the next week or two .

Good news is it seems like we have people fighting to stop the BIG O! lets hope they succeed!

COBO Member    1,994

My concern for years has been the NMFZ running alongside the MS river. With the "ring of fire" constantly in motion and whatever these "booms" are in the eastern US, sooner or later, pressure will release in the middle like it did in 1811-1812. I'm sure everyone remembers the map GM Scallion dreamt of.

One Step Away   
One Step Away

Per Dutchsinse:

The recent 3.0 depth activity near Mount Rainier is "alarming". This caused the US Midwestern rumble, which in turn caused the northeast shaking along the Maine border ( as predicted by Dutch)   The recent "mystery booms/rumbles" are related – "moving bedrock" ...

US West Pacific on alert over the next 48 hours!   Pressure will be hitting the US West Coast. He is predicting a 5.5 and 6.0 or a combined one at a 6.2!  This guy is pretty accurate.

This whole video is worth the listen. He is expecting all kinds of activity worldwide.  He talks about lots of volcanic activity too!  For US activity check out 24:00 - 29:00 min and approx. 36:50-38:50