Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSB

Albuquerque PD to start manufacturing and selling crack

CSB    2,032

Albuquerque PD to start manufacturing and selling crack in order to catch people who buy crack… seriously

Posted Dec 29 2016

It seems impossible to believe, but it couldn’t be more true: A U.S. police department has actually announced it will get into the illicit drug trade just to catch people using illicit drugs.

Talk about your make-work programs, this one doesn’t have a shred of ethics. Whatever happened to the motto, “To Serve and Protect”?

Read the whole post here : http://newstarget.com/2016-12-29-albuquerque-pd-to-start-manufacturing-and-selling-crack-in-order-to-catch-people-who-buy-crack-seriously.html

WhiteHorse    583

That's what happens when a public service turns into a capitalist venture. 

If they want to perform a public service then the should be focusing on eradicating the cartels that are responsible for flooding our streets with drugs.  

Anonymous   
Anonymous

Both my parents were in the ASA (NSA). It was the 70s and they would buy all their weed, acid, mescaline ECT straight out of the FBI evidence room in DC.  They'd just go in and shop. My mom always said they had the best. At that time any intelligence assets that wanted to score would ALWAYS buy from the authorities. So nothing new.

Anonymous   
Anonymous
Just now, Anonymous said:

Both my parents were in the ASA (NSA). It was the 70s and they would buy all their weed, acid, mescaline ECT straight out of the FBI evidence room in DC.  They'd just go in and shop. My mom always said they had the best. At that time any intelligence assets that wanted to score would ALWAYS buy from the authorities. So nothing new.

Also they'd always just turn the drugs right back onto the streets after they had cut it. Of course authorities put on a show with burning mounds of weed for the MSM. That maybe 1% of what is actually confiscated. The rest is redistributed. So the gov can actually sell same loot over and over again. Just reconfiscate. Collect fines or bribes then put right back out on streets