Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One Step Away

Big bright object bolts out of Gemini -- AND Subliminal Obama Photo; "The Last Party"

One Step Away   
One Step Away

Big bright object bolts out of Gemini | "Unknown" AND eerie subliminal (?) Obama photo (Drudge headline) ...

One Step Away   
One Step Away

For  those that don't have time for the video:

As the channel owner indicates, O is very particular about which photos the media uses…  

(I can't recall seeing gray colored flowers -- LOL)

Source of photos:  video in first post 

Groove    1,681

Hmmm last night my wife and I were watching the dog, I think around 9pm. We both looked north in the sky and watched a meteor start around the North Star and watched it travel south all the way to the horizon. It was pretty cool. I've never seen a meteor last that long. It was in the sky a good 10-15 seconds till it hit the horizon and disappeared. Crazy bright too. 

Groove    1,681

Now in response to the first vid. It's January and it's time for the Quadrantid showers. Could be what I saw last night also. But still I've never seen a meteor last that long. Heck even my wife kept saying "what if it wasn't a meteor and it was some type of craft" lol. And then she wanted to jump in the car and drive south to see if we could still see it going. Haha crazy girl, crazy. 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/science/quadrantid-meteor-shower-january-2017-9551531

they say best viewed by the Mississippi River. Good I'm not far lol. 

COBO Member    2,765
5 minutes ago, Groove said:

they say best viewed by the Mississippi River. Good I'm not far lol. 

Color me jealous. The kids and I did my last birthday in Charleston, SC. We'd strolled about a block when my son turned and said we're coming back when it warms up. My response was that it was the next best thing to NOLA.

If I don't make it down for MG, I'm coming for JazzFest.

One Step Away   
One Step Away
5 minutes ago, Groove said:

Now in response to the first vid. It's January and it's time for the Quadrantid showers. Could be what I saw last night also. But still I've never seen a meteor last that long. Heck even my wife kept saying "what if it wasn't a meteor and it was some type of craft" lol. And then she wanted to jump in the car and drive south to see if we could still see it going. Haha crazy girl, crazy. 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/science/quadrantid-meteor-shower-january-2017-9551531

Yes, it does seem to be from the Quadrantid showers (as "they" call them)

New Year's Celestial Fireworks, Earth will Pass through a Stream of Debris from an Eerie Comet

And per Spaceweather.com

Scroll down to "All Sky Fireball Network". http://www.spaceweather.com

More on the fireballs here

"BREAKING: "50 Fireballs Penetrate The Earth's Sky" Apocalyptic Signs"

Groove    1,681
59 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Color me jealous. The kids and I did my last birthday in Charleston, SC. We'd strolled about a block when my son turned and said we're coming back when it warms up. My response was that it was the next best thing to NOLA.

If I don't make it down for MG, I'm coming for JazzFest.

Heck yeah. I love jazz fest season. The production/dj company I work with does the sound and lighting on a couple of the stages. Love it. 

But New Orleans...... Humidity is a ***** even in the dead of winter lol. 

Groove    1,681
59 minutes ago, One Step Away said:

Yes, it does seem to be from the Quadrantid showers (as "they" call them)

New Year's Celestial Fireworks, Earth will Pass through a Stream of Debris from an Eerie Comet

And per Spaceweather.com

Scroll down to "All Sky Fireball Network". http://www.spaceweather.com

More on the fireballs here

"BREAKING: "50 Fireballs Penetrate The Earth's Sky" Apocalyptic Signs"

Yep yep. All I know is that I was just in wonder last night. I've never seen a meteor last more than a few seconds. This one went almost horizon to horizon and lasted at least 10 seconds. It was amazing. 

Sulie   
Sulie

What you saw was a comet. It was announced it would he visible. Go check.

Groove    1,681
11 minutes ago, Sulie said:

Thanks. I've seen that article but I didnt think it would have looked like it did. I thought it was part of the meteor shower this month. :dunno:

either way it was cool as hell. Almost as cool as seeing one of the green tail meteors  

Edit: also the article says it would be visible with binoculars. This was open sky with no binoculars. It was really bright. Even a couple guys and the fire station across the highway from me saw it. But anyway it brightened my night. Lol 

One Step Away   
One Step Away
15 minutes ago, Groove said:

Yep yep. All I know is that I was just in wonder last night. I've never seen a meteor last more than a few seconds. This one went almost horizon to horizon and lasted at least 10 seconds. It was amazing. 

I think Sulie's suggestion of a comet sounds more likely given that it lasted that long! Whereabouts is your general location? 

Jump To Top