Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

I wonder if the legislation will get shorter now that Trump's President?

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    15,963

LOL Can you imagine them wheeling in something like I heard GATT was like and asking Trump to sign it? I read somewhere the "agreement" was so big it had to be wheeled in on a dolly. Then there are the other multithousand pagers that they are so fond of. I don't think he's dumb enough to sign anything without reading it first. This should be entertaining. 

Ukshep    14,238
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL Can you imagine them wheeling in something like I heard GATT was like and asking Trump to sign it? I read somewhere the "agreement" was so big it had to be wheeled in on a dolly. Then there are the other multithousand pagers that they are so fond of. I don't think he's dumb enough to sign anything without reading it first. This should be entertaining. 

I think they need to just condense everything down. Simplify every form, every piece of legislation. And voila. Everyone will know what they are getting!

Cinnamon    15,963
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

I think they need to just condense everything down. Simplify every form, every piece of legislation. And voila. Everyone will know what they are getting!

Yeh, all the lawyers would have to find new jobs. 

zero   
zero

The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates, Tacitus