Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

IT'S HAPPENING! MORE BIG YOUTUBERS SWITCHING TO VID.ME (David Seaman)

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    15,978

https://vid.me/Um0v

LOL, YouTube. You banned Reality Calls, one of the top researchers digging into Clinton Foundation tax problems and PizzaGate. You issued me a content violation strike on a video that violated no terms, which means I can no longer livestream to my audience on YouTube. You randomly stripped monetization from some of my research videos, which took a long time to investigate, vet, and produce. You’re censoring and deleting comments without users’ permission. I’ve been told countless times you’re also dropping my subscribers, and they have to subscribe when they log back into YouTube. Who needs treatment like this? Enough is enough. I'll be encouraging my awesome 135,000 YouTube subscribers to begin watching my work on Vid.me instead.

Thanks, added to bookmarks

Sulie   
Sulie

Youtube does not like me...i have been banned a few times for comments. Lol.

Cinnamon    15,978

Well, FakeNews has created a vacuum and there are going to be others to fill it as long as the internet dictators permit.  Gab.ai instead of twitter.  I think Twitter will self destruct soon enough. 

Groove    1,389

Good for them for finding a good platform. But let's see how long it stays that way. I'm actually gonna check that site out and see if I wanna join and post. Screw YouTube.