Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

"THEY ARE COMING TO KILL YOU!" Former Muslim WARNS America of the dangers of Islam. (SHOCKING)

Tarmalen    1,176

Those that actually pay attention to history are fully aware of what is going on and those people did something about in the form of a plan. In this day and age we can't just gather an army to go "euthanize" those that are "different" unlike in the bible where it seems it was a daily occurrence. More people have died to "In the name of (insert some god name)" than have from old age. Put that in your "collective religious peace" pipes and take a nice big hit.

Truth will provide the light.

Groove    1,689
1 minute ago, Tarmalen said:

Those that actually pay attention to history are fully aware of what is going on and those people did something about in the form of a plan. In this day and age we can't just gather an army to go "euthanize" those that are "different" unlike in the bible where it seems it was a daily occurrence. More people have died to "In the name of (insert some god name)" than have from old age. Put that in your "collective religious peace" pipes and take a nice big hit.

Truth will provide the light.

Yep. Same thing that their dear prophet did. Moved in, played victim, attacked. 

Sulie   
Sulie

Hate is never a good thing. Over the sands of time, many groups ( religious) have used it for justification. Never works. 

In a thousand years, this will be re-visited again, because humans are stupid, and slow to learn.

DarkKnightNomeD    1,889
2 hours ago, majoga said:

I couldn't finish it. Did she have an aneurysm?

She is legit - I know another lady who speaks out against Islam - Not sure of her name atm. She has done lectures for people. If you really want to watch someone who knows Islam - Pm me some time, so I can make a change to my YT video and you can watch this guys lecture. (It's about 2 hours long I think)

majoga    429
29 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

She is legit - I know another lady who speaks out against Islam - Not sure of her name atm. She has done lectures for people. If you really want to watch someone who knows Islam - Pm me some time, so I can make a change to my YT video and you can watch this guys lecture. (It's about 2 hours long I think)

No need, thanks. I think I know who you're talking about. Dark-haired lady. Name of Brigitte Gabriel.

DarkKnightNomeD    1,889
56 minutes ago, majoga said:

No need, thanks. I think I know who you're talking about. Dark-haired lady. Name of Brigitte Gabriel.

Yeah - That's her name!

I know another guy, who's been studying Islamic Jihad for years though.

Jump To Top