Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

The last card .. will be aliens...

Ukshep    17,047

the last card will be aliens....... So now i am wondering when they will replace russians with aliens....

ALIENS HACKED THE ELECTION

sodbuster   
sodbuster
4 hours ago, foxtrot2000 said:

aliens = demons

That's my take on them as well. Their purpose, just like their master, is to deceive. David Jacobs, an Associate History Professor at Temple U. has written extensively about the abduction experience. In an email conversation years ago, he confirmed for me that a significant number of people who had a true faith in God were able to stop an abduction experience simply by praying for help. He emphasized his understanding that calling on God's name like a magic talisman does not work. But God will step in to protect those who He knows.

They are preparing us:

Ukshep    17,047
Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

I wish they'd hurry up with it already.
I really wanna see how they're going pull project blue beam off.

Me too. Its going to be entertaining. But i doubt many will buy it.... or maybe they will...

Lucy Barnable    4,247
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Me too. Its going to be entertaining. But i doubt many will buy it.... or maybe they will...

I think if they put a religious spin on it they could get huge portions of certain population to fall for it.
Like if Allah comes riding across the sky on a golden camel or Satan falls off a rainbow or something.
Something that looks close enough to what people can identify with to convince them that it's divine.
If the Alien looks like a grub worm then people would unite against it and we know that's not the plan.

Ukshep    17,047
1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I think if they put a religious spin on it they could get huge portions of certain population to fall for it.
Like if Allah comes riding across the sky on a golden camel or Satan falls off a rainbow or something.
Something that looks close enough to what people can identify with to convince them that it's divine.
If the Alien looks like a grub worm then people would unite against it and we know that's not the plan.

Very true. I need to give this some thought today!

Truth seeker   
Truth seeker

Most people are asleep and believe their governments would not lie to them, so I think we will be deceived. There's only 1% of the population awake enough to understand what's really going on, and we are the only ones questioning everything...

Jostler    2,216

I think this may have been one of the early examples of sowing the idea in people's minds. 

Jump To Top