Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

UK: Awards Barred to “White Movies”

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    14,374

In another outburst of anti-white racism, the British Academy Film Awards (Bafta)—the U.K.’s equivalent of the Oscars—will in future be denied to any British movie that only has heterosexual white actors.

According to a Bafta statement, films will not be eligible for two of their main awards if they do not meet new “diversity criteria” to bring in “under-represented groups,” that is, anyone who is not white, male, or heterosexual.

http://newobserveronline.com/uk-awards-barred-white-movies/

DIVERSITY CRITERIA??? ARE YOU f**kING KIDDING ME?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Just Lookin    175
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

In another outburst of anti-white racism, the British Academy Film Awards (Bafta)—the U.K.’s equivalent of the Oscars—will in future be denied to any British movie that only has heterosexual white actors.

According to a Bafta statement, films will not be eligible for two of their main awards if they do not meet new “diversity criteria” to bring in “under-represented groups,” that is, anyone who is not white, male, or heterosexual.

http://newobserveronline.com/uk-awards-barred-white-movies/

DIVERSITY CRITERIA??? ARE YOU f**kING KIDDING ME?

So if for instance, a production company makes a movie about the early 1900s English occupation of western Eire, it cant win an award since there could be no other races in it? Surely there's an exemption for period drama and the likes?

That might sound like a very specific situation but surely nationality of characters is a very specific thing?

Edited by Just Lookin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,374
Just now, Just Lookin said:

That might sound like a very specific situation but surely nationality of characters is a very specific thing?

You would think.. I get sick and tired of diversity ruining movies. Not because of race in general but because they destroy characters over and over again with actors that do not fit the race, or demeanor of the character they are supposed to be acting.... it ruins things. In the same way those women ruined ghost busters!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zero   
zero

2016 Is on Track to Be Hollywood’s Worst Year for Ticket Sales in a Century

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/06/hollywood-movie-ticket-sales

They didn't say in the article and they never would, it wouldn't be PC.

But, I wounder how many have stopped going to movies because of the blatant social engineering.

How many people are sick of their occult garbage and them pushing the occult trans-agenda.

They have even given cp3o a silver leg, what's up with that, is cp3o now BI, I guess they are going to have a flaming homo in the next star wars movie, every movie now, has to have the token gay character and a gay is okay, story right in the middle of it..

Kinda reminds me of a movie, when in the middle and totally out of context, they throw in a holocaust story.

I will not give them another dime of my money, if I had kids they would not be allowed to watch tee-vee and/or go to the movies.

If it was up to me, they would all be run out of business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Tarmalen    1,009

You idiots shut up and think what you are told. How dare you go against the narrative?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sulie   
Sulie
6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

You would think.. I get sick and tired of diversity ruining movies. Not because of race in general but because they destroy characters over and over again with actors that do not fit the race, or demeanor of the character they are supposed to be acting.... it ruins things. In the same way those women ruined ghost busters!

You mean the representations ARE NOT REAL? Kind of like text books our children are issued for history lessons?

Diversity is not a bad thing, when genocide isn't wrapped up in it like a secret. THAT, is what's going on. Exactly.

The new minority is YOU. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    2,998

I wonder if they'll have Muslims playing the homosexual roles?

6 hours ago, zero said:

I will not give them another dime of my money, if I had kids they would not be allowed to watch tee-vee and/or go to the movies.

This is why I tossed the TV.
I never watched it much but when I became a parent I started to pay attention.
Even the children's programming, or maybe especially the kids shows, were terrible!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  1. Jump To Top
×