Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Ford to scrap Mexico plant, invest in Michigan; CEO cites Trump policies

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,228

Even more :D and he ain't president yet lol!

Before he's even taken office, President-elect Donald Trump has proven to be quite the job creator.

Ford Motor Company announced Tuesday it will cancel a $1.6 billion plant planned for Mexico and will instead invest $700 million in a Michigan assembly plant, directly tying the decision to “pro-growth policies” championed by President-elect Donald Trump.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/03/ford-to-scrap-mexico-plant-invest-in-michigan-due-to-trump-policies.html

majoga    429

Sounds good. But at this point, you have to wonder how many of those jobs will go to musloids in that location.

thedudeabides    2,077
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, majoga said:

Sounds good. But at this point, you have to wonder how many of those jobs will go to musloids in that location.

Ummm what? we have a very low muzzy pop here. Dearborn is the only muslim popular area.

Edited by thedudeabides

majoga    429
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Ummm what? we have a very low muzzy pop here.

I assumed it was Detroit. The article didn't really say. I've seen plenty of complaining over the last few years about the muzzy pop in Detroit. Maybe I failed to detect some fake news. Please set me straight.

Edited by majoga
Re-read. 1st time around I thought the mention of Flat Rock was relative to the GM plant. So, is this the correct location?

thedudeabides    2,077
1 hour ago, majoga said:

I assumed it was Detroit. The article didn't really say. I've seen plenty of complaining over the last few years about the muzzy pop in Detroit. Maybe I failed to detect some fake news. Please set me straight.

The only arab/muslim populous near detroit is centered in Dearborn.  Only about 50,000 or so. Surrounded by a million white rural republicans in upper Michigan. Detroit has 713,777 Africans based on last census.  Some of them may be muslim.

But for the most part we are a Christian/Catholic state. 

majoga    429
53 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

The only arab/muslim populous near detroit is centered in Dearborn.  Only about 50,000 or so. Surrounded by a million white rural republicans in upper Michigan. Detroit has 713,777 Africans based on last census.  Some of them may be muslim.

But for the most part we are a Christian/Catholic state. 

I stand corrected. Good to know. Thanks.