Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

'Mein Kampf' becomes bestseller in Germany

Recommended Posts

 Iamawake    241
3 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Or British or Swedish or French or Italian...

Or Canadian, Australian, Kiwis, etc.

Now all we have to do, is figure out which countries don't belong on the list, and we have found our Pushers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    4,769
1 minute ago, Iamawake said:

Or Canadian, Australian, Kiwis, etc.

Yep, every western nation except Israel and maybe Iceland...
I haven't heard much about Iceland lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Iamawake    241
Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

Yep, every western nation except Israel and maybe Iceland...
I haven't heard much about Iceland lately.

Last I heard, Iceland, jailed the criminal banker's, and been living in Peace since ; )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    4,769
2 minutes ago, Iamawake said:

Last I heard, Iceland, jailed the criminal banker's, and been living in Peace since ; )

I want to go to Iceland.
They have fuzzy ponies and elves there.
:happy:

No bankers is a big plus too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Iamawake    241
Just now, Lucy Barnable said:

I want to go to Iceland.
They have fuzzy ponies and elves there.
:happy:

No bankers is a big plus too!

Beautiful Country, they heat their homes with hot spring water, which is environmentally friendly, and economical. And as far as I know, have their own bank back, in the hands of the people, with no Usury.

https://www.viator.com/Reykjavik-attractions/Blue-Lagoon-tours-tickets/d905-a2044?pref=204

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Lucy Barnable    4,769
34 minutes ago, Iamawake said:

Beautiful Country, they heat their homes with hot spring water, which is environmentally friendly, and economical. And as far as I know, have their own bank back, in the hands of the people, with no Usury.

https://www.viator.com/Reykjavik-attractions/Blue-Lagoon-tours-tickets/d905-a2044?pref=204

That is so beautiful!
See, all we have to do is kick all the bankers out of every country and we'll have no use for Mein Kampf.
If Iceland can do it we can too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Malevolent    2,724
49 minutes ago, Iamawake said:

Last I heard, Iceland, jailed the criminal banker's, and been living in Peace since ; )

Need to jail this bugger..

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zero   
zero
3 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

ww2 was Nationalism vs Capitalism vs Communism

Now its what? Nationalism vs Globalism vs Zionism? more maybe versus?

People want a strong leader. Not this guy.

-

If he was why was he against Zionist? Gerbials showed him a Khazarian documentary/lecture thing.

Zionism and Anti-Semitism

Theodor Herzl (1860-1904), the founder of modern Zionism, recognized that anti-Semitism would further his cause, the creation of a separate state for Jews. To solve the Jewish Question, he maintained “we must, above all, make it an international political issue.”

Herzl wrote that Zionism offered the world a welcome “final solution of the Jewish question.” In his “Diaries”, page 19, Herzl stated “Anti-Semites will become our surest friends, anti-Semitic countries our allies.”

Zionist reliance on Anti-Semitism to further their goals continues to this day. Studies of immigration records reflect increased immigration to the Zionist state during times of increased anti-Semitism. Without a continued inflow of Jewish immigrants to the state of "Israel", it is estimated that within a decade the Jewish population of the Zionist state will become the minority.

In order to maintain a Jewish majority in the state of "Israel", its leaders promote anti-Semitism throughout the world to "encourage" Jews to leave their homelands and seek "refuge".

snip

Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.[3] [4] [5] [6] Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.[7] [8] During the 1930's, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine. As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".[10]


The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism. [11] Through this agreement, Hitler's Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930's to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals.

Hitler and the Zionists had a common goal:Â to create a world Jewish Ghetto as a solution to the Jewish Question.

The Transfer AgreementThe Zionist so-called "World Jewish Congress" declared war on the country of Germany,[12] [13] knowing that it would affect their Jewish brothers residing in that country who would be left without protection. When others tried to help them escape to other countries, the Zionist movement took actions which caused those countries to lock their doors to Jewish immigration (read more in the books, "Perfidy" and "Min Hametzer"). As a result of the Zionist influence five ships of Jewish refugees from Germany arriving in the United States were turned back to the gas chambers.Â
The fundamental aim of the Zionist movement has been not to save Jewish lives but to create a "Jewish state" in Palestine.

http://www.truetorahjews.org/antisemitism

 

While Herzl claimed that the establishment of a "Jewish" state would cure anti-Semitism, he also promoted anti-Semitism to further his cause.

Herzl stated in his diary:

http://www.truetorahjews.org/herzl

 

The Transfer Agreement

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Transfer_Agreement

Hitler a Traitor? Testimony of His Closest Aides

https://www.henrymakow.com/2014/08/Testimony-of-Hitlers-Closest-Aides.html

DNA Tests Reveal Hitler's Jewish and African Roots

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/dna-tests-reveal-hitler-s-jewish-and-african-roots-1.309938

How the Allied multinationals supplied Nazi Germany throughout World War II

https://libcom.org/library/allied-multinationals-supply-nazi-germany-world-war-2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Blipkints    304
On Wednesday, January 04, 2017 at 6:40 PM, zero said:

Zionism and Anti-Semitism

Theodor Herzl (1860-1904), the founder of modern Zionism, recognized that anti-Semitism would further his cause, the creation of a separate state for Jews. To solve the Jewish Question, he maintained “we must, above all, make it an international political issue.”

Herzl wrote that Zionism offered the world a welcome “final solution of the Jewish question.” In his “Diaries”, page 19, Herzl stated “Anti-Semites will become our surest friends, anti-Semitic countries our allies.”

Zionist reliance on Anti-Semitism to further their goals continues to this day. Studies of immigration records reflect increased immigration to the Zionist state during times of increased anti-Semitism. Without a continued inflow of Jewish immigrants to the state of "Israel", it is estimated that within a decade the Jewish population of the Zionist state will become the minority.

In order to maintain a Jewish majority in the state of "Israel", its leaders promote anti-Semitism throughout the world to "encourage" Jews to leave their homelands and seek "refuge".

snip

Zionism was supported by the German SS and Gestapo.[3] [4] [5] [6] Hitler himself personally supported Zionism.[7] [8] During the 1930's, in cooperation with the German authorities, Zionist groups organized a network of some 40 camps throughout Germany where prospective settlers were trained for their new lives in Palestine. As late as 1942 Zionists operated at least one of these officially authorized "Kibbutz" training camps[9] over which flew the blue and white banner which would one day be adopted as the national flag of "Israel".[10]


The Transfer Agreement (which promoted the emigration of German Jews to Palestine) implemented in 1933 and abandoned at the beginning of WWII is an important example of the cooperation between Hitler's Germany and international Zionism. [11] Through this agreement, Hitler's Third Reich did more than any other government during the 1930's to support Jewish development in Palestine and further the Zionist goals.

Hitler and the Zionists had a common goal:Â to create a world Jewish Ghetto as a solution to the Jewish Question.

The Transfer AgreementThe Zionist so-called "World Jewish Congress" declared war on the country of Germany,[12] [13] knowing that it would affect their Jewish brothers residing in that country who would be left without protection. When others tried to help them escape to other countries, the Zionist movement took actions which caused those countries to lock their doors to Jewish immigration (read more in the books, "Perfidy" and "Min Hametzer"). As a result of the Zionist influence five ships of Jewish refugees from Germany arriving in the United States were turned back to the gas chambers.Â
The fundamental aim of the Zionist movement has been not to save Jewish lives but to create a "Jewish state" in Palestine.

http://www.truetorahjews.org/antisemitism

 

While Herzl claimed that the establishment of a "Jewish" state would cure anti-Semitism, he also promoted anti-Semitism to further his cause.

Herzl stated in his diary:

http://www.truetorahjews.org/herzl

 

The Transfer Agreement

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Transfer_Agreement

Hitler a Traitor? Testimony of His Closest Aides

https://www.henrymakow.com/2014/08/Testimony-of-Hitlers-Closest-Aides.html

DNA Tests Reveal Hitler's Jewish and African Roots

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/dna-tests-reveal-hitler-s-jewish-and-african-roots-1.309938

How the Allied multinationals supplied Nazi Germany throughout World War II

https://libcom.org/library/allied-multinationals-supply-nazi-germany-world-war-2

 

I.E White guilt? 

Stop pissing around, typical, put some truth in lies.

Can you please put a few links up for peeps that would like to know about what the NY jews were doing in Russia, before and after the war? 

As for denial, between the guilt years (ww1 or ww2?), why did a tribe population barely fluctuate? Re: World Almanac 

Then have a look how many times the magic 6'000'000 comes up and the dates of the news papers articles! Its rather amusing really. All in print.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Iamawake    241
On ‎2017‎-‎01‎-‎04 at 0:22 AM, Malevolent said:

Need to jail this bugger..

 

 

I can think of, numerous thing's other than jail :smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zero   
zero
13 hours ago, Blipkints said:

I.E White guilt? 

Stop pissing around, typical, put some truth in lies.

Can you please put a few links up for peeps that would like to know about what the NY jews were doing in Russia, before and after the war? 

As for denial, between the guilt years (ww1 or ww2?), why did a tribe population barely fluctuate? Re: World Almanac 

Then have a look how many times the magic 6'000'000 comes up and the dates of the news papers articles! Its rather amusing really. All in print.

Laughing Mexican Guy - Six Million Jews

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×