Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

4 children die in Texas pesticide gas poisoning; others injured

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,427

This is just sad :(

AMARILLO, Texas – A poisonous gas believed to have been released when someone tried to wash away a pesticide that had been sprayed under a Texas home killed four children and left six other people hospitalized, officials said Monday.

Phosphine gas was likely released when water mixed with the pest control chemical, Amarillo fire officials said. A specific cause of death had not been released for the four children Monday afternoon. The other six people who were in the home are "not out of the woods yet," fire officials said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/03/4-children-die-in-texas-pesticide-gas-poisoning-others-injured.html

CSB    1,701

Chemical and gasses have really no place, but are used for cleaning  . Chemicals are every where . I worked for a company that built commercial fishing boats ; every one that worked around the oakite cleaner used to cleaning metal parts have died from cancer . No one gave a shit at the board meetings that I attended !  Thank god now oakite has been outlawed in most places  ...

God created man to run nude in a garden full of vegetarians !! What the hell happened ??? 

Ukshep    14,427
Just now, CSB said:

Chemical and gasses have really no place, but are used for cleaning  . Chemicals are every where . I worked for a company that built commercial fishing boats ; every one that worked around the oakite cleaner used to cleaning metal parts have died from cancer . No one gave a shit at the board meetings that I attended !  Thank god now oakite has been outlawed in most places  ...

God created man to run nude in a garden full of vegetarians !! What the hell happened ??? 

Could this be due to a drug lab or something. That area is a little.....funky right?

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Could this be due to a drug lab or something. That area is a little.....funky right?

I think you're right, something about this doesn't add up.

grav   
grav

Awful. When are we going to quit using poisons to fix our problems? Death by poison is inexcusable. Our sweet Eve, in front of my avatar, died a prolonged and painful death caused by some chemical from the neighbor's property.

Rat-killing with lethal products is unnecessary if you kill them quickly with a snap trap. We have a humane rat trap, maybe Havahart or Tomcat, which captures them live for release or quick death. Well, we don't get rats in the house. But now and then a little mouse sneaks in. I catch and release them in the woods. 

Another thing to consider is what happened to these children. I use orange oil and Dawn to kill fire ants. No residue and safe for the environment, pets, kids. 

For roaches and termites, 20 Mule Team Borax which you can sprinkle in cabinets and corners. I also eat it for my now-cured arthritis. Wasps in the house? A small cordless vac or an oven mitt lets you catch and release. Yes, I release wasps. They have their roles in nature.

And don't get me started on Roundup weedkiller. 

Better living through chemistry? BS! Another Nazi tactic, like the CIA, AMA, and NASA.

CSB    1,701
11 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Government drug labs are everywhere . I know this for a fact . You don't have to look any further than big pharma or some military base

grav   
grav

When did cancer become an epidemic? When Dow and Monsanto and other companies set up shop. They are allowed to conduct their own testing on dogs and lab animals. And they are allowed to publish their unsupervised results for toxicity. Even pharmaceuticals have side effects. And female hormones, yew. And it all gets flushed, literally, into the ground water that we drink from -- unless we use distilled water. 

The Mississippi drains a giant watershed of run-off from pesticides and nitrate-laden fertilizers into the Gulf of Mexico, where we get fish and shrimp. Chemical companies line the banks of the Mississippi here in Lose-iana, aka Cancer Alley.