Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Severe Weather/Tornados, M6.3 Earthquake

COBO Member    2,829

So I downloaded his Disaster Prediction app a couple of weeks back. For a one-time $3 fee, I figure it's worth it.

For those unfamiliar, here's a good "nutshell" info-vid:

Cryptic Mole    4,021
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Important watch times!

Isn't this video done by Astro from GLP?

It sounds like him.

They call him, Asstroll. lol.

He's in real tight with GM/Trinity.

They had that big telescope scam going asking for donations that never lived up to their promises.

COBO Member    2,829
48 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Isn't this video done by Astro from GLP?

It sounds like him.

They call him, Asstroll. lol.

He's in real tight with GM/Trinity.

They had that big telescope scam going asking for donations that never lived up to their promises.

Naaah, this is Ben Davidson. A few years back, he and Dutchsinse were fueding. At one point, he claimed that Dutch had threatened him and his family.

I tend to go with this guy's predictions more than anyone else's since he gets it closer than others I've seen. That and I can't help but remember back when Dutch blamed every single rain cloud on HAARP.

Cryptic Mole    4,021
12 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Naaah, this is Ben Davidson. A few years back, he and Dutchsinse were fueding. At one point, he claimed that Dutch had threatened him and his family.

I tend to go with this guy's predictions more than anyone else's since he gets it closer than others I've seen. That and I can't help but remember back when Dutch blamed every single rain cloud on HAARP.

He just sounds like Dr. Astro with his high voice.

COBO Member    2,829
22 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

He just sounds like Dr. Astro with his high voice.

Oh, I remember Astro. I never joined in any voice chats though. I had too many mal/spyware notifications any time I went to GLOP. And yeah, there was the infamous telescope scam. Anybody know what ever happened to Phoenix2012?

Ukshep    17,166
13 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Oh, I remember Astro. I never joined in any voice chats though. I had too many mal/spyware notifications any time I went to GLOP. And yeah, there was the infamous telescope scam. Anybody know what ever happened to Phoenix2012?

:yup: No idea!

Cryptic Mole    4,021
2 hours ago, COBO Member said:

I never talked with him, but I've seen some of his video.

No, I don't know what ever happened to Phoenix.

Probably had enough of that place like all of us and left.

Ukshep    17,166
Just now, Cryptid Mold said:

I never talked with him, but I've seen some of his video.

No, I don't know what ever happened to Phoenix.

Probably had enough of that place like all of us and left.

That specific gang all fell off the radar after wounds were inflicted upon them by gotham city's very own superhero!

Cryptic Mole    4,021
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

That specific gang all fell off the radar after wounds were inflicted upon them by gotham city's very own superhero!

They've lost an untold amount of good members over the years by playing their member and word ban games, amongst other things.

I left that place a few years back because the DJ timing was just at the right time when I was considering leaving.

I hung around on LOP a bit longer only to be told that I might be better off if I left, so, fvck it, here I am.

I never regretted it and never looked back as those two bridges were burned.

Ukshep    17,166
5 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

They've lost an untold amount of good members over the years by playing their member and word ban games, amongst other things.

I left that place a few years back because the DJ timing was just at the right time when I was considering leaving.

I hung around on LOP a bit longer only to be told that I might be better off if I left, so, fvck it, here I am.

I never regretted it and never looked back as those two bridges were burned.

And look what has happened to LOP...... Drop the P and just LAUGH!

Cryptic Mole    4,021
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

And look what has happened to LOP...... Drop the P and just LAUGH!

Big D really fugged up. lol.

Jump To Top