Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

French doctors can take organs without permission!

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,519

This is a rough translation!

In France enters now a change in the law in force, which assumes that the deceased want to become an organ donor.

And families deprived of the right of veto.

The issue is also being investigated in Sweden.

France now attacking the shortage of organs for transplantation with a change in the law means that the deceased's consent to organ donation is assumed and becomes a rule.

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/utrikes/franska-lakare-far-ta-organ-utan-att-fraga

So now they can just take it all...... Pff!

CSB    1,706

I'm thinking about contracting aids or something before I die . They ant getten my parts for free ... Nope they are NOT ... 

You know that your birth certificate is a title of owner ship . Right ? So they think they own us ... I intend to poison their soup ...

Ukshep    14,519
1 minute ago, CSB said:

I'm thinking about contracting aids or something before I die . They ant getten my parts for free ... Nope they are NOT ... 

You know that your birth certificate is a title of owner ship . Right ? So they think they own us ... I intend to poison their soup ...

You have me howling with laughter!

2QIK4U    315
57 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

There's enough war victims there's no shortage of.  Next they'll knock on your door saying you don't need two kidneys!  That's honestly morally disgusting.  I hear you guys are building a wall to, great to hear....  Hope Santa brought you something nice mate.  Happy New Year 🐙🎉

Iamawake    241
19 hours ago, CSB said:

19 hours ago, CSB said:

So they think they own us ... I intend to poison their soup ...

:lmao:

Iamawake    241
19 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Wow..so what happens if the Family wants an autopsy, or other legal entities, especially if you die, under mysterious circumstances ?

Jostler    2,212
8 hours ago, Iamawake said:

Wow..so what happens if the Family wants an autopsy, or other legal entities, especially if you die, under mysterious circumstances ?

Hey Doc?  Did you notice that type and crossmatch?  There's a rich dude in Quatar that needs a liver with those specs and someone in Singapore looking for a kidney.   Just so you know,  if anything goes south with this operation (I'm sure it won't but if it did) we'd want to get those on ice asap.   I'd hate to see us miss out  on the $120,000 or so we'd get for helping those two very grateful people.....

Sulie   
Sulie

Having worked at hospitals in the U.S. with teams of nurses that harvested, YOU DO NOT WANT DONOR, on your driver's license. 

Heed that.