Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

The Cult Almost Everyone is a Part Of

Rate this topic

amused   
amused

After 2008,

I noticed that Law didn't apply the same to everyone equally so I figured that if one group was exempt from the law , then I would be as well.

I started my civil disobedience small and added privileges to my existence week by week.

Eventually, I liberated myself from every oppression that I could and I did it without any government involvement which is the slavery that everyone on the welfare enjoys.

Haven't had any problems with my lifestyle of pure freedom from paying into a system that doesn't support my views or values.

Admittedly, not everyone can live this lifestyle but there are so many things people can do to explore a world without fear.

It's called freedom.

• Like 2

Here's another great video on this subject:

Malevolent    2,098

I think this has relevance too.. 

1% control the world..

4% are sell-out puppets...

90% are asleep..

5% are us, here on COP We know what's happening and are trying to wake up the 90% who are fast asleep...

But then there are all kinds of censorship and skulduggery - because the 1% cannot afford the 5% waking up the 90%... 

• Like 2

Blipkints    129
Posted (edited)

I started at 7, asked mum to write a letter because I didn't believe the bible, asked could i just troll the  library... during scripture.

Granted.

Edited by Blipkints
^
  • Like 1

Cryptic Mole    3,594

Even though everyone already knows about this, it's still a good idea to review it all over again every now and then.

Good video, Cinn.

Thanks for reminding me.