Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

CNN uses screenshot from ‘Fallout 4’ to show how Russians hack things

Cinnamon    22,791

The thing about computer hacking is that it’s such a general, far-reaching term that it’s almost impossible to explain to someone who isn’t already familiar with it. So, news networks who need b-roll footage to show while they’re talking about hacking usually just show keyboards or random strings of letters and numbers, while the audience stares blindly at the screen, assuming that whatever they’re looking at is somehow related to the topic. Or, if you’re CNN, you steal footage from one of the most popular video games of the year and hope that nobody watching will recognize it. 

<snip>

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cnn-uses-screenshot-fallout-4-show-russians-hack-190753731.html

:neonlol:

Shiftyze   
Shiftyze

It's mindboggling people still think CNN is reliable. I only visit their site now to see what they lie about today.

Cinnamon    22,791
12 minutes ago, Shiftyze said:

It's mindboggling people still think CNN is reliable. I only visit their site now to see what they lie about today.

That's why I go there, pure entertainment and they don't disappoint! :chuckle:

Groove    1,915

Face palm at the fake news. Ugh I hate CNN and the lies they spit out and yes I love calling them out on Twitter for It.