Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S. It won't happen!

Rate this topic

CGK    2,254

What amazes me about this whole Kimmy shooting a missile at the US thing is we have at least 15 US military bases in South Korea with nearly 30.000 US military personal stationed on the peninsula. Why the hell would Kimmy bother to threaten to launch a ICMB at the US when all he has to do is lob a bunch of fireworks 20 miles south and he could hit American bases there.

I just laugh at the propaganda, Honestly if he wanted to do damage to the US..It would be so easy to hit one of our bases in South Korea. Whatever....

majoga    429

Lil Kim probably saw his video game on CNN and thought it was real. I watched a NORK propaganda piece one time. They were doing a demo on a shit ton of artillery. They could barely hit the mountain they were aiming at, and very little damage done. I suppose it could have been a fake out, but fat boy just doesn't seem bright enough for that.

zero   
zero

Orwell 2 Minutes of Hate