Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

The Raw Food diet is the cure for all disease

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,461

Published on Mar 20, 2015

Whatever health crisis you may be involved in, THE RAW VEGAN DIET IS THE ANSWER. All disease is a result from poor nutrition. Even hereditary one are result of the poor nutrition of the parents.

"Grains, fruits, nuts and vegetables constitute the diet chosen for us by our Creator. These foods, prepared in as simple and natural a manner as possible, are the most healthful and nourishing. They impart a strength, a power of endurance, and vigor of intellect, that are not afforded by a more complex and stimulating diet."- The Ministry of Healing, 296, 1905

Cryptic Mole    3,601
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Published on Mar 20, 2015

Whatever health crisis you may be involved in, THE RAW VEGAN DIET IS THE ANSWER. All disease is a result from poor nutrition. Even hereditary one are result of the poor nutrition of the parents.

"Grains, fruits, nuts and vegetables constitute the diet chosen for us by our Creator. These foods, prepared in as simple and natural a manner as possible, are the most healthful and nourishing. They impart a strength, a power of endurance, and vigor of intellect, that are not afforded by a more complex and stimulating diet."- The Ministry of Healing, 296, 1905

That is so true, but I could never get used to it. Did you know that since the 1950's all produce has lost approx 25% of its nutrient value because the ground/earth has become almost devoid of all the trace minerals that were much more abundant in the past? That makes supplementation even more important these days.

Edited by Cryptid Mold

Cryptic Mole    3,601
Posted (edited)

Even though I cannot follow this eating plan for life, I sometimes do similar raw food eating at times. Even the juicing is part of that plan.

I'll tell you, though, the eating plan I like even better is the Paleo diet because I believe healthy fats should be included in our daily diets. Now, of course, the paleo diet also includes a large portion of raw foods, and protein does not need to be too high. 20-30 grams per day is all that's needed for the average person. If you're very active like into sports, a bit more carbs and protein may be needed.

Everyone is different. What works for me may not work for you and vice versa. It's a trial and error thing, and just like anything else, practice makes perfect! Also, eating less seems to be beneficial.

Edited by Cryptid Mold

Cinnamon    16,461

For a health crisis, raw food is the way to go and go balls out with it. I keep telling my friend who is diabetic to try this,I saw it work before. They're whining it's "too hard". Well, I can't imagine how hard it would be to live with chronic disease, especially one as critical as diabetes. All you have to do is do it for 30 days and it's gone! You have to watch it after that, but I believe I can do anything for a month to restore my health. It just baffles me that people won't even try and just keep going to the doctor, taking more metformin and insulin... you can only do this for so long. So damn simple, so damn stubborn! Horse to water! 

I have seen enough sick people to know that prevention is the way to go. This is why I do periodic juice fasts and raw food diet. I do not want to get sick if it is in my power to prevent illness. Another friend has fibromyalgia... raw food is proven to cure it, also arthritis is curable with this diet. 30 days! 

I don't like the idea of animal products in the diet anymore since I found out how it reacts in the body. Healthy fat to me is coconut oil. And it's about all I will touch anymore. 

• Like 1

Cryptic Mole    3,601
9 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

For a health crisis, raw food is the way to go and go balls out with it. I keep telling my friend who is diabetic to try this,I saw it work before. They're whining it's "too hard". Well, I can't imagine how hard it would be to live with chronic disease, especially one as critical as diabetes. All you have to do is do it for 30 days and it's gone! You have to watch it after that, but I believe I can do anything for a month to restore my health. It just baffles me that people won't even try and just keep going to the doctor, taking more metformin and insulin... you can only do this for so long. So damn simple, so damn stubborn! Horse to water! 

I have seen enough sick people to know that prevention is the way to go. This is why I do periodic juice fasts and raw food diet. I do not want to get sick if it is in my power to prevent illness. Another friend has fibromyalgia... raw food is proven to cure it, also arthritis is curable with this diet. 30 days! 

I don't like the idea of animal products in the diet anymore since I found out how it reacts in the body. Healthy fat to me is coconut oil. And it's about all I will touch anymore. 

I may work myself up to this very soon. Hell, I can do this for 30 days. As far as fat's go, though, I like saturated fats, and yes, even animal fats, but you need to know where they came from and how they were raised. Of course, I am excluding all pork fat. I like coconut oil and palm oil, olive oil, (though not saturated) and never ever overlook fish oil. We need fats and oils for proper hormone balance and function. After all, fats are also helpful when it comes to all the plant hormones you'll be consuming in your raw food diet. You'll get better results with even a small amount of added fats and oils.

Never use corn oil or vegetable oils, and even oil from soy. Avoid them like you would the plague.