Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EMC2

BREAKING: Customs System Down Nationwide

CGK    2,586

Donald J. Trump ‏@RaeaDonaIdTrump 2m2 minutes ago

#Customs computer network down nationwide. Americans stranded. Must be Obama trying one last time to sneak in illegals. Sad! #BuildTheWall

CGK    2,586

I love it!

@FoxNews US Customs Systems down across the US. Airports getting overcrowded with people.

CGK    2,586

A spokesperson for the U.S. Custom and Border Protection in Washington, D.C. said an outage with their computer system has been resolved.

The earlier outage caused people entering the U.S. to be processed by hand. But officials said despite the computers being back online, a backup in airports across the country remain.

At Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, long lines could be seen at the gate and traffic waiting for passengers arriving at the international terminal stretched more than a mile onto the nearby interstate.

More: http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/226694641-story

majoga    429

No telling what they're sneaking in. Doesn't have to be people.

CGK    2,586

This is perfect....Wait for the headlines...

Russia hacked the US Customs system allowing XYZ to slip through the cracks while Immigration officials were busy processing people manually in an attempt to keep immigration lines flowing during the outage.

If anything crazy happens in the next few weeks, they might use this outage as an excuse. Time will tell......

DriverX   
DriverX

Santa Shooter on the move.

Ukshep    16,966
2 hours ago, CGK said:

Russia hacked the US Customs system allowing XYZ to slip through the cracks while Immigration officials were busy processing people manually in an attempt to keep immigration lines flowing during the outage.

If anything crazy happens in the next few weeks, they might use this outage as an excuse. Time will tell......

My thoughts exactly CKG! this is peculiar timing. Doesn't Obama realize he does predictable shit.

amused   
amused

I agree that Obama trying to go down in flames or out with a bang 💥.

Chicagoland specifically will be worth watching.

It's not unlike a cyborg like Obama to martyr himself in the name of Social justice!

I smell something brewing huge!

The Chicago speech will definitely get attention ⚠.

Ukshep    16,966
Just now, amused said:

I agree that Obama trying to go down in flames or out with a bang 💥.

Chicagoland specifically will be worth watching.

It's not unlike a cyborg like Obama to martyr himself in the name of Social justice!

I smell something brewing huge!

The Chicago speech will definitely get attention ⚠.

When a follower of islam (Big O) enters the white house its to be expected. After all Jihad and Nuclear weapons go hand in hand when you are a psychologically disturbed cia trained kenyan with tendencies to smoke crack and suck dick?

amused   
amused
17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

When a follower of islam (Big O) enters the white house its to be expected. After all Jihad and Nuclear weapons go hand in hand when you are a psychologically disturbed cia trained kenyan with tendencies to smoke crack and suck dick?

Bill Clinton admitted to smoking but he didn't inhale.

OBAMA may admit that he sucked but didn't swallow!

:lololol:

CSB    1,913
18 hours ago, CGK said:

Ya they never waste a opportunity to implement their dirty deeds  . Screwed by a gay Muslim, globalist, psychopath  again I would bet .

Jump To Top