Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSB

My Two Main Concerns About Trump

CSB    2,038

My two main concerns about Trump as president, and don't get me wrong I like Trump on the most part and I think he should get a fare try at lest for the first 4 years but I question Trump's Jewish Zionist ties and police state/public surveillance antics .

Correct me if I am wrong;     Zionism is a political movement with a agenda ?

What are your concerns or comments if any ?

I understand way Obama and Israel don't see eye to eye but that's because Obama is Muslim ...

We really live in one screwed up world ...

majoga    429

My understanding of zionism is the same.

As for Trump, I'd give an even chance of him either being genuine, or turning out to be a head fake. Time will tell, and probably won't take long.

Lucy Barnable    5,047

I'm not comfortable with his "100%" support of Israel either. I don't think dual citizens should be allowed to hold public office and I would like to know what we get in return for the billions of dollars we give them.

CSB    2,038
11 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I'm not comfortable with his "100%" support of Israel either. I don't think dual citizens should be allowed to hold public office and I would like to know what we get in return for the billions of dollars we give them.

I don't think dual citizens should be allowed to hold public office   I agree

You may find this link interesting ...

THE STRATEGIC FUNCTIONS OF U.S. AID TO ISRAEL

http://www.wrmea.org/congress-u.s.-aid-to-israel/u.s.-financial-aid-to-israel-figures-facts-and-impact.html

I would like to know what we get in return for the billions of dollars we give them.  We don't get shit except their influence in our government !

Brio    1,038

Trump has to support the Zionists or he wouldn't be in office. It's a prerequisite like citizenship. (Obama is a US citizen, the whole 'birther' movement was started by shillary her first run at being chosen) it's true of every country, Trudeau is a Israeli nob-gobbler too. I don't know where Trump will go but I do know he's a business man with vast experience in bankruptcy and the US doesn't need more politicians, it needs a CEO.

Lucy Barnable    5,047
5 minutes ago, CSB said:

I don't think dual citizens should be allowed to hold public office   I agree

You may find this link interesting ...

THE STRATEGIC FUNCTIONS OF U.S. AID TO ISRAEL

http://www.wrmea.org/congress-u.s.-aid-to-israel/u.s.-financial-aid-to-israel-figures-facts-and-impact.html

I would like to know what we get in return for the billions of dollars we give them.  We don't get shit except their influence in our government !

Thanks for the link.

5 minutes ago, Brio said:

Trump has to support the Zionists or he wouldn't be in office. It's a prerequisite like citizenship. (Obama is a US citizen, the whole 'birther' movement was started by shillary her first run at being chosen) it's true of every country, Trudeau is a Israeli nob-gobbler too. I don't know where Trump will go but I do know he's a business man with vast experience in bankruptcy and the US doesn't need more politicians, it needs a CEO.

Yep, I don't think anyone gets anywhere without Israel's approval but that needs to stop. I don't know how to achieve that though when everyone is so terrified of being called antisemitic.

Brio    1,038
3 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Yep, I don't think anyone gets anywhere without Israel's approval but that needs to stop. I don't know how to achieve that though when everyone is so terrified of being called antisemitic.

Trump will play his cards when he's inaugurated, we'll see if he goes after hillary, stops illegals, cuts off the 'Yahu from the trough.

CSB    2,038
11 hours ago, Brio said:

Trump has to support the Zionists or he wouldn't be in office.

This vary well could be true and if it is I hope Trump flips Israel on it's head for all those acts of terrorism .

Brio    1,038
2 minutes ago, CSB said:

This vary well could be true and if it is I hope Trump flips Israel on it's head for all those acts of terrorism .

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. Trump is going to have to pick his battles and Israel may not have priority. In fact, Israel may find themselves rather insignificant LOL.