Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Repealing Obamacare, Obama Lies About Last 8 Years, Data Paints a Different Picture

Rate this topic

Ukshep    14,467

As we close out 2016 and draw nearer to the end of Obama's 8 years in the White House, our commander-in-chief decided to celebrate by once again telling us all just how awesome he thinks he is via a lovely little tweet storm. But lets take a look at what Really Happened!

@Cinnamon thoughts?

Cinnamon    16,333

I've never seen people more pissed than they are right now about their financial situation and health care situation.  The part time job loop hole for employers not contributing toward health care to workers turned people into having to work several jobs and still can't afford health care. All it did was put a ton more people on tax payer funded insurance. They could have gotten it anyway. Taxing someone because they cant afford insurance? WTF is that? I can't wait to see that pos LEAVE! I never want to hear him talk again. Can the U.S. recover from what he's done? That's the question. 

Yeh, Dahboo is right... they'd better do what they said they were going to do because I think we've had just about enough.  I want to see those EOs GONE.  I hope the POS moves to a muslim country, they won't last 5 years.