Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amused

3 Injured by Attempting to Sweater a PITBULL

amused   
amused

You can't make this chit up.

What's up with Floridians away? It's always the craziest stories that originate from the sunshine State.

Apparently, a PitBull (named Scarface LOL) objected to wearing his new Christmas sweater and lashed out upon being forced to adorn the colorful attire.

The humiliated animal became more aggressive after being dragged off the 53 year old woman who he was biting and even more annoyed being stabbed in the neck and head by the woman's son coming to the rescue.

The dog was later shot with rubber bullets and tasered by police (when they eventually arrived) .

But now the animal is really cross and needed to be shot directly.

The family will probably press charges.

Only in Florida folks.

http://m.news24.com/news24/World/News/3-hurt-as-dog-attacks-family-trying-to-dress-it-in-sweater-20170102

foxtrot2000    583

I know it sounds gross but the best way to stop an attacking, crazed dog is to shove your finger into its anus, hard, but be ready for when it releases from biting. 

amused   
amused
4 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

I know it sounds gross but the best way to stop an attacking, crazed dog is to shove your finger into its anus, hard, but be ready for when it releases. 

I heard that.

Might improve your bowling grip as well.

LOL 😁.

Just Lookin    204
36 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

I truly dislike pit bulls and their owners. Delusional people. 

Probably the most ignorant comment on the forum today. Im the owner of a pit dog, how am i delusional? 

Here's the real problem - "Neighbours said the family got the dog about a month ago."  It takes a special kind of idiot to try to put something totally alien on an animal that is with you 1 month. These animals take time to build trust.

The delusional pit bull owners you mention would be delusional people, even without the dog. F'king morons... and now the dog pays with his life.

BTW do you understand the first thing about them or are you believing the media hype? exasperated by the general public thinking its ok to keep a working dog as a pet?

Just Lookin    204
27 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

I know it sounds gross but the best way to stop an attacking, crazed dog is to shove your finger into its anus, hard, but be ready for when it releases from biting. 

Thats one way to get your face chewed off very quickly. You think a pit dog is going to let go because you tickled it's asshole? 

amused   
amused
44 minutes ago, Just Lookin said:

Probably the most ignorant comment on the forum today. Im the owner of a pit dog, how am i delusional

I'll answer that!

By believing a PitBull can be a family pet.

These dogs are like Muslims with tails.

They've been inbred for so many generations that they only have one instruction burned into their microchip, kill or attack.

All PitBull owners should be held accountable for possession of a lethal GMO animal.

(genetically murderous organism)

amused   
amused
45 minutes ago, Just Lookin said:

Thats one way to get your face chewed off very quickly. You think a pit dog is going to let go because you tickled it's asshole? 

Sounds like the voice of an experienced dog owner.

LOL 😁.

Cinnamon    23,088

I can't stand those dogs either, but ffs can't someone tell when an animal is agitated and leave it alone?  My ex neighbors had 5 of them and everyone around here was terrified because they kept letting them get loose. Even a house cat can put you in the hospital if you push it too far. 

foxtrot2000    583
59 minutes ago, Just Lookin said:

Probably the most ignorant comment on the forum today. Im the owner of a pit dog, how am i delusional? 

Here's the real problem - "Neighbours said the family got the dog about a month ago."  It takes a special kind of idiot to try to put something totally alien on an animal that is with you 1 month. These animals take time to build trust.

The delusional pit bull owners you mention would be delusional people, even without the dog. F'king morons... and now the dog pays with his life.

BTW do you understand the first thing about them or are you believing the media hype? exasperated by the general public thinking its ok to keep a working dog as a pet?

:betteryet:

foxtrot2000    583
59 minutes ago, Just Lookin said:

or use a gun. that'll work.