Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkKnightNomeD

Queen Dead?!

DarkKnightNomeD    1,889

Michele ~

#ALERT
Was watching HLN in CALIFORNIA and as soon as the reporter started to say QUEENS DEATH an EMERGENCY ALERT CUT IT OFF. HEADS UP WATCH YOUR REAR GUARD. ALL NEWS BEING CENSORED.

Michele ~ An emergency alert came on instantly...the OFFICIAL Office of Emergency Services Alert that DIDNT "REPORT ANY EMERGENCY". I have a strong feeling they will hold the news till they can use it to DISTRACT US FROM SOMETHING ELSE.

Anyone heard of "Head Line News" ?

thedudeabides    2,274
13 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Anyone heard of "Head Line News" ?

Yes HLN is a national broadcaster here in the states. 

zero   
zero

She hasn't been seen in awhile and she missed an important event that she has never missed, can't remember what it was?

Ukshep    17,192
4 minutes ago, zero said:

She hasn't been seen in awhile and she missed an important event that she has never missed, can't remember what it was?

Yeh it seems something is going on with the queen but its only rumors for now. Would be nice for some kind of confirmation if true!

Cinnamon    19,993

If she kicks the bucket will big ears take over or not? I don't know how monarchy works, thankfully... oh wait... we had Obama. 

Quick1966    1,156
10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If she kicks the bucket will big ears take over or not? I don't know how monarchy works, thankfully... oh wait... we had Obama. 

:mutleylaugh: we had our own big ears!

CSB    1,923

Really I wish no harm to anyone . The Queen being dead would not be good who will take her place around the table ?

Being the subject of the queen has been brought forth . Here is a video you may get a kick out of; I just thought that I would share it for those that have not seen it ..

CGK    2,586

I think her body is on ice. She missed New years mass and has not been seen in public for 13 days now.

For the second week in a row, Queen Elizabeth II was a no-show at church with a bad cold that forced her to skip the New Year’s Day holiday service, according to the palace.

“The Queen does not yet feel ready to attend church as she is still recuperating from a heavy cold,” Buckingham Palace said in a statement Sunday.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/queen-elizabeth-ii-misses-church-raising-health-concerns/story?id=44509709

majoga    429

Heard a prediction a while back that it would be William that claims the throne in Jerusalem. Didn't give it much thought at the time. But under the above circumstances, that thought is climbing toward the surface a bit.

Jump To Top