Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thedudeabides

What does he gain from this repeating of ancient history?

thedudeabides    2,309

As we sit here we are seeing the 600 years of history be replayed at X10 speed. That history being the rise and fall of Islam from 600 AD to 1200 AD.

Islams rise to dominance, the attacks on the west, all the the way back to the invasion of France, Spain, and Germany. 

We come to a point now when war will erupt. The invasion has already occurred. What now will be the start point. That being said where then will our Battle of Tours be?

Do not be fooled, Islam is a tool of Satan he uses it to destroy. He nearly Destroyed the Christian world a millennia ago with it. Now he is about to try again...

CSB    1,997

They tell us that Islam is a religion of peace .

But we know it's being used as a Trojan Horse .

Now with Trump in office I hope all this comes to light so everyone will see who the real enemy is .

All those now butthurt democrats and many republicans will soon hopefully bowe their heads in shame

Groove    1,819
10 minutes ago, CSB said:

They tell us that Islam is a religion of peace .

But we know it's being used as a Trojan Horse .

Now with Trump in office I hope all this comes to light so everyone will see who the real enemy is .

All those now butthurt democrats and many republicans will soon hopefully bowe their heads in shame

Yep the peaceful ones that will chop your head off for dissing them. Hmmm don't sound too peaceful to me. If shtf just know there's one redneck in the south taking care of business. Hehe. 

thoth    219

Hmm

ill make 2 points 

1 ww3 has started 

2 hmmm

thedudeabides    2,309
17 minutes ago, thoth said:

Hmm

ill make 2 points 

1 ww3 has started 

2 hmmm

Well I am of the college of that World war 3 started in 2003 with the Iraq War invasion. We were on a slow warm up from that point onward. Obama was a plant to destabilize the work we did there. It worked. Now the major players are starting to operate openly. revealing who is at play.

China, Russia, and the United states are and have been at war. We just have not moved into conventional warfare as of right now. 

Kirkman   
Kirkman

There is a NWO script

America loses to China and russia

Thanks to the cop-military takeover

thedudeabides    2,309
2 minutes ago, Kirkman said:

There is a NWO script

America loses to China and russia

Thanks to the cop-military takeover

Yea not really. But that is what some think. To many good men still in both. 

COBO Member    3,143

I still follow the idea that China will align  with the Muslim jihadis and Russia and the US will have to ally to put them down. And with Trump taking office, I wouldn't be surprised to find that he and Putin have already had this conversation.