Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
zero

Michael Brown’s family fights Ferguson’s push for his records

Rate this topic

zero   
zero

Michael Brown’s family fights Ferguson’s push for his records

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP)- Michael Brown’s parents are objecting to a request from Ferguson for the 18-year-old’s medical and academic records as the city defends itself against a lawsuit that the parents filed over the 2014 police shooting death of their son.

The parents say they’ve been deprived of financial support through their son’s future potential wages.

More in the link.

http://fox2now.com/2016/12/31/michael-browns-family-fights-ferguson-push-for-his-records/

Quick1966    1,059

Deprived of financial support through their sons future wages!? Hahahahahaha!!! Yeah I'm no genius but considering Mr. Brown roughed up a little Indian guy and stole some merchandise from his quickie mart I'd say he was on track working for pennies on the dollar at a for profit prison. All the while we tax payers foot the bill for his room and board. Yeah I sincerely doubt he was on track to find the cure to cancer.

• Like 2

zero   
zero

THE FAKE SHOOTING OF MICHAEL BROWN IN FERGUSON EXPOSED! - IT'S A HOAX!

In Memory of

Michael Edward Brown Jr.

June 16, 1985 - July 28, 2014

Michael Edward Brown Jr.

Michael passed away suddenly on July 28, 2014. He is survived by parents Michael & Cathy, and brothers Tyler & Allan. Friends are invited for visitation August 8, 2014 at Mount Vernon Memorial Park from 5-8 pm. Funeral Services held at St. Ignatius Catholic Church August 9, 2014 at 11:00 am.

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Michael-Brown&lc=4917&pid=171942523&mid=6070132

Ignatius of Loyola

who founded the religious order called the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) and became its first Superior General.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignatius_of_Loyola

One Michael Brown was being laid to rest at the exact same time the other one was being "gun down" in the street.

Coincidence or not, you decide.

Groove    1,408

Future potential wages my ass. From what selling drugs! With a statement like that it sounds like their lawyer told them exactly what to say. From my knowledge he had no job except for being a thug so how would they expect to get anything from that. And if their trying to stop the city from getting his records there must something they want hidden.  I'm pretty sure he has a rap sheet at least a page long maybe more, he'll I've only been in trouble two times with the law and my sheet is about 4 pages lol, I'm willing to bet he's had more run ins than I have had. Of course if there's something in there about violence of course they want to cover it up, it would show that their angel is really just a thug like we all knew by the company he kept. 

• Like 2

zero   
zero

Store Clerk Says He Never Saw Mike Brown Before Robbery!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uc09JwUazI

Please forgive the comments at the end, this is the only footage of this interview I could find.

Don't you think it's odd that the people in the store had never seen the individual that robbed the store before that day. Furthermore, they state they had never seen Michael Brown. Michael supposedly live in that neighborhood for quit some time and they had never seen him? My neighborhood store knows who I am, strange.

Also, the police moved in later and confiscated the hard drive with the video footage. (control the narrative?)

As noted in this article.

Ferguson Store Owner Says He Doesn’t Believe That’s Mike Brown On Surveillance Video

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/08/ferguson-store-owner-says-he-doesnt-believe-thats-mike-brown-on-surveillance-video/

So, somebody / anybody could have gone into the store to create an incident, on purpose.

There is some proof the store video has been altered to make it hard to discern who is on the video.

Either that or the store owner needs to get a camera system that wasn't built in the 80's, the footage looks worse than and old VHS tape recording. But, it wasn't.

zero   
zero

Mike Brown Video Altered?

zero   
zero

Here's another "coincidence".

Brown v. Board of Education

Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, 347 U.S. 483 (1954), was a landmark United States Supreme Court case in which the Court declared state laws establishing separate public schools for black and white students to be unconstitutional. The decision overturned the Plessy v. Ferguson decision of 1896, which allowed state-sponsored segregation, insofar as it applied to public education.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_v._B..._Education

Plessy v. Ferguson

Plessy v. Ferguson, 163 U.S. 537 (1896), was a landmark United States Supreme Court decision upholding the constitutionality of state laws requiring racial segregation in public facilities under the doctrine of "separate but equal".[1] The decision was handed down by a vote of 7 to 1 with the majority opinion written by Justice Henry Billings Brown and the dissent written by Justice John Marshall Harlan.

"Separate but equal" remained standard doctrine in U.S. law until its repudiation in the 1954 Supreme Court decision Brown v. Board of Education

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plessy_v._Ferguson

BROWN VS FERGUSON interesting "coincidence".

Many of the notable "civil rights" incidents in the 60's were staged events.

Rosa Parks comes to mind, there was a real incident about a week earlier, but, she was a pregnant single mother, guess they figured that wouldn't play well in the media.

zero   
zero

And one more "coincidence".

Remember Freddie Gray.

Fred David Gray (born December 14, 1930) is a civil rights attorney, preacher and activist who practices law in Alabama.[1] He litigated several major civil rights cases in Alabama, including some that reached the United States Supreme Court for rulings. He served as the President of the National Bar Association in 1985 and in 2001 was elected as the first African-American President of the Alabama State Bar.

Civil Rights Movement

During the 1950s and 1960s Civil Rights Movement, Gray came to prominence working with Martin Luther King, Jr. and E.D. Nixon, among others. In some of his first cases as a young Alabama attorney (and solo practitioner), Gray defended Claudette Colvin and later Rosa Parks, who were charged with disorderly conduct for refusing to seat themselves in the rear of segregated city buses. Gray represented the Montgomery Improvement Association during the more than year-long Montgomery Bus Boycott of 1955, which ultimately led to the United States Supreme Court to condemn bus segregation practices in the case which started with Colvin's action, researched and filed by Gray, Browder v. Gayle.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Gray_(attorney)

Cinnamon    16,026

Future earnings law suit... sounds like they're trying to resurrect the TPP in civil court under U.S. law. I don't think that is going to work without a tribunal. Besides, who's to say he wouldn't have been run over by a bus the next week? 

EDIT: This type of lawsuit will work in the event someone is injured temporarily or permanently. But I do believe they have to be alive and breathing and a reasonable expectation that he would actually work and give money to his parents. Can I say pfft at that?  

Lucy Barnable    2,966

I can't imagine any attorney wasting time on a lawsuit like this. He was 18, legally an adult, and under no obligation or expectation to support his parents or siblings. I would say it would be rare for a young adult to give their family their earnings let alone a thug. Additionally, if he was the super duper responsible, loving, family centered type then surely his records would reflex that. I think ma and pop Brown are going to be disappointed.

Groove    1,408
3 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I can't imagine any attorney wasting time on a lawsuit like this. He was 18, legally an adult, and under no obligation or expectation to support his parents or siblings. I would say it would be rare for a young adult to give their family their earnings let alone a thug. Additionally, if he was the super duper responsible, loving, family centered type then surely his records would reflex that. I think ma and pop Brown are going to be disappointed.

I agree with you on everything but the part about supporting the fam. It depends on the culture the person is from. Now brown no I don't think he would do anything but be a thug his whole life. But in some Spanish cultures the parents will move in with the children and the child, I say child but adult age lol, will help take care of the parent. Of course every fam is diff however I have friends in Miami where the mom lives with them and they take care of the mom. No the mom isn't sick or anything, just retired. Lol. But outside of the Latin community and maybe Asian community you don't see it too much, down here in the south tho you do see many different blended fams tho. But back the the Brown lol no his thug ass would have never had a legit job or at least it seemed that way. 

• Like 1

Lucy Barnable    2,966
5 minutes ago, Groove said:

I agree with you on everything but the part about supporting the fam. It depends on the culture the person is from. Now brown no I don't think he would do anything but be a thug his whole life. But in some Spanish cultures the parents will move in with the children and the child, I say child but adult age lol, will help take care of the parent. Of course every fam is diff however I have friends in Miami where the mom lives with them and they take care of the mom. No the mom isn't sick or anything, just retired. Lol. But outside of the Latin community and maybe Asian community you don't see it too much, down here in the south tho you do see many different blended fams tho. But back the the Brown lol no his thug ass would have never had a legit job or at least it seemed that way. 

That's true. It is more common in some cultures to support the parents.
In western culture that doesn't usually happen until they get old or are widowed I think.
I don't know any 18 to 25 year old's who work just to support their parents.
Generally they are too busy trying to support themselves.
Especially if they have a young family of their own.