Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSB

Ever Wonder Way Cops Are Morons ?

grav   
grav

Not enough bw to watch. But I did read somewhere that IQs over 100 are undesirable. Dumbass Deputy Dipsticks are much more better.

"Yon Cassius has a lean and hungry look; He thinks too much; such men are dangerous. (Julius Caesar, I, 2, 190-195)

~ William Shakespeare

thedudeabides    2,372

American cops are not dumb....some cops are simply stupid. I am sick of seeing hate for cops. The vast majority are decent human beings who are intelligent emotional people. They live a high stress life where 1 second can be the difference between your death or another persons. Respect those who serve you, it is a disgrace to label the many due to the few. 

Also, a note, it is not possible to be "dumb" and be a cop. The education required is not a simple one.

CSB    2,040
12 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Respect those who serve you, it is a disgrace to label the many due to the few

How in the hell can you respect them when their job is to enforce unjust laws and protect the so called bad cops . Protecting their bros in blue make even the so called good cops bad and to I personally know one that arrested his own mother for asking a question about a raid he was involved in . I have been threatened by cops over bull shit . I was riding my motorcycle one day just this last summer and it stopped running on the highway a cop stopped and took the opportunity to search me and my bike then just left me there broken down .  They have proven to me over the years that they no longer work for me . At one time yes but not anymore . We are now a police state .

Lets see who they will support when the shit hits the fan around here .

thedudeabides    2,372
40 minutes ago, CSB said:

How in the hell can you respect them when their job is to enforce unjust laws and protect the so called bad cops . Protecting their bros in blue make even the so called good cops bad and to I personally know one that arrested his own mother for asking a question about a raid he was involved in . I have been threatened by cops over bull shit . I was riding my motorcycle one day just this last summer and it stopped running on the highway a cop stopped and took the opportunity to search me and my bike then just left me there broken down .  They have proven to me over the years that they no longer work for me . At one time yes but not anymore . We are now a police state .

Lets see who they will support when the shit hits the fan around here .

yea, you can gfys.

Redlistvet    728

In the AF it was a running joke that if you couldnt make it as a cook you then had to be a cop.

CSB    2,040
11 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

In the AF it was a running joke that if you couldnt make it as a cook you then had to be a cop.

::lmfao::

amused   
amused
7 hours ago, CSB said:

Enough with the cop hater threads.

Libtards have that base covered.

:facepalm:

You should know better soapbox.

CSB    2,040
11 hours ago, amused said:

Enough with the cop hater threads.

Take note : I never said that I hate cops in fact I get along with them here on the most part but I will say that I don't like what they have become and now I wont depend or trust one .

amused   
amused
54 minutes ago, CSB said:

Take note : I never said that I hate cops in fact I get along with them here on the most part but I will say that I don't like what they have become and now I wont depend or trust one .

You're missing the point.

Look what law enforcement has to deal with.

Illegals, foreigners, blacks and drug attacks.

I'm sure that what society has become is the primary reason for officer's complacency and

jaded attitudes towards the public in general.

Obama himself made the situation even worse by glorifying thugs and portraying them as victims.

Police in Brooklyn, for example, hesitate to use force, fearing that a backlash that could cost them their jobs.

Your post simply feeds the animosity and it's just wrong 👎.

thedudeabides    2,372
5 minutes ago, amused said:

You're missing the point.

Look what law enforcement has to deal with.

Illegals, foreigners, blacks and drug attacks.

I'm sure that what society has become is the primary reason for officer's complacency and

jaded attitudes towards the public in general.

Obama himself made the situation even worse by glorifying thugs and portraying them as victims.

Police in Brooklyn, for example, hesitate to use force, fearing that a backlash that could cost them their jobs.

Your post simply feeds the animosity and it's just wrong 👎.

At least there is one person.:betteryet: