Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkKnightNomeD

Highest Ranking Official To Blow The Whistle on 9/11 Says The Pentagon Was Not Hit By A Plane

DarkKnightNomeD    1,886

http://wearechange.org/highest-ranking-official-blow-whistle-911-says-missile-hit-pentagon-not-plane/

-

The highest ranking official to blow the whistle on 9/11 to date has now come forward claiming to have proof that the Pentagon was hit by a missile and not by a plane as the “official” story will have us believe.

A retired Major General in the United States Army, Albert N. Stubblebine III also served as Commanding General of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984.

In a recent interview, Stubblebine revealed the evidence he has that proves that a Boeing 757 didn’t hit the Pentagon, but it was struck by a missile, claiming that he saw the video footage of the missile before it was altered to make the missile look like a plane.

Conscious Life News reports: All of the sensors around the Pentagon were turned off except one. That one sensor captured an image of the object that hit the Pentagon.  It looked like a missile.  But, after he went public, the imagery was changed to look like a plane.

The collapse of the twin towers was caused by controlled demolition – not the fuel from the airplane.

Larry Silverstein, the leaseholder of the WTC complex, admitted that that building 7, which was not hit by a plane and had only a small fire, was intentionally “pulled” – which is phraseology used for controlled demolition.

All of the air defense systems around Washington DC were turned off that day.

When you connect the DOTs, the picture says that what we were told by the media was not the real story.

Stubblebine, visibly upset, describes how he felt when he realized the truth about his government after having a strong belief in his country since early childhood: “My belief system was so strong from age five when I could remember standing on a parade ground at attention with not anybody telling me to do that – at West Point.”

Below are some notes from the interview including a partial transcript. (Be sure to watch all the way to the end, where you can see the deep hurt on his face when he recalled the moment that he realized that his government, the government that he proudly served for over 30 years, was not what he thought was):

5:15 Stubblebine hears about the 9/11 attacks: “We’re at war.”

6:00 Stubblebine said there must have been intelligence information to know that an attack was coming and we didn’t see the signals.  Somebody missed it.

6:35 He initially believed that it was terrorist attack done by other forces: “Not my government.”

7:45 Stubblebine then saw a photo of the Pentagon showing the hole in the Pentagon supposedly made by a Boeing 757.  “Something’s wrong. There is something wrong with this picture…”

-

https://youtu.be/T2XV3Edd2dc

majoga    429

I don't see the point of the dude running his mouth unless he's publicly releasing said proof.

Anon   
Anon
4 minutes ago, majoga said:

I don't see the point of the dude running his mouth unless he's publicly releasing said proof.

I think that is exactly what he is doing and he career record proves he is worth listening to and believing.

He can't show you the proof because it is not in his possession but he record alone should be enough and it isn't like he has anything to gain by disclosing what he has.

Like all things you didn't witness personally either you believe the speaker or not.

majoga    429
30 minutes ago, Anon said:

Like all things you didn't witness personally either you believe the speaker or not.

From the article:

US Army Whistleblower: I Have Proof A Missile Hit The Pentagon on 9/11

The rest is stuff that has already been discussed and analyzed to death.

All due respect to those who have served with honorable intentions, believing that they were defending their country. There has not been much reason to believe that sentiment was intact for some time now. And more recently, there has been plenty of reason to not believe such was the case. How many years of this stuff have we had - some credentialed person makes a bombshell claim or assertion? Fine, but what are we supposed to do with that?

Now as per this article, this is either that dude withholding, or poor reporting by WeAreChange. If it's the latter, then they should be ashamed of themselves considering how vocal they've been about the fake news issue. If it's the former, then he has been sitting on evidence for a long time while Americans died fighting ridiculous wars and that is a violation of the oath I assume he took upon entering the military.

Things are the most serious that they've been in my lifetime. Wrongdoing is not going to be stopped just because someone said wrong was done, no matter who said it. If certain people wish to be revered, honored, and respected as they believe their service entitles them to, then if they have evidence that can help stop this crap, they need to fulfill their oaths and release it instead of merely claiming to have it.

FWIW, I do believe him.

Ukshep    16,933
1 hour ago, majoga said:

I am going to have to agree with your assessment. I would also suggest he would not be doing this alone. So we may have hidden hands behind this fellow. People that might be willing to stand up and corroborate this guys information should he do well enough initially!

:clap2:

Just Lookin    193

He may have proof but until we see it, he's only repeating a story most 9/11 investigators had figured out by 2004.

COBO Member    2,757
19 minutes ago, Just Lookin said:

He may have proof but until we see it, he's only repeating a story most 9/11 investigators had figured out by 2004.

^^^True enough.^^^ But if it was indeed a missile (as I hate to suspect), then one has to wonder what happened to the 757 and passengers/crew.

Just Lookin    193
Just now, COBO Member said:

^^^True enough.^^^ But if it was indeed a missile (as I hate to suspect), then one has to wonder what happened to the 757 and passengers/crew.

My own investigations all lead back to Andrews airforce base. Based on witness and flight data, something happened there.. some sort of switchover. 

After that i can only imagine  what happened to those poor souls. There was a 'made for tv' dramatisation a few years back which suggested they all ended up in a massive incinerator. 

grav   
grav
4 hours ago, majoga said:

I'll hazard a wild and crazy guess. If he had proof, he would die. And his dog. And wife. And grandkids.

Pizzagate and chemtrails and other ct are all unproven. Where is the proof of any of them? A major general is not exactly your average dude either. He gave truthers clues that I for one had not thought of: the turbine wreckage at the Pentagon and the manner of collapse of the floors of the 911 buildings, which he said are the marks of controlled demolition. Another hole has been poked in the damn dam. I say good.

COBO Member    2,757
9 minutes ago, grav said:

the turbine wreckage at the Pentagon and the manner of collapse of the floors of the 911 buildings, which he said are the marks of controlled demolition. Another hole has been poked in the damn dam. I say good.

I never wanted to believe 9/11 was set up by my own government. But just the simple fact of all 3 WTC bldgs falling into their own footprints was damned convincing.

Brio    1,038

The truth about 9/11 is a card to be played like obama played the bin laden card, but who plays it for what reason?

Jump To Top