Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Tech experts find flaws in US report on Russian hacking

roamer    855

Trump Hints At "Russian Hacking" Revelations In Coming Days: "I Know Things Other People Don't"

During a brief, informal exchange with reporters on New Year's Eve at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Donald Trump questioned the official version of the "Russians hacking the election", saying it was possible "somebody else" compromised the Democratic campaign’s servers, adding that he will reveal some previously undisclosed facts in the coming days by hinting that "I also know things that other people don’t know, we they cannot be sure of the situation."

Asked what that information included, the Republican President-elect said, "You will find out on Tuesday or Wednesday." He did not elaborate.

<snip>

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-01/trump-hints-russian-hacking-revelations-coming-days-i-know-things-other-people-dont

roamer    855

A few days ago, WaPo claimed that Russian hackers had attacked the Vermont electrical grid ... now they are backpedaling:

... the whole mishap was derived from an employee's attempt to check his Yahoo email account which, as Wapo reports, resulted in his computer connecting to a "suspicious IP address" that is "found elsewhere in the country suggesting the company wasn't being targeted by Russians."

Washington Post Admits Its 'Russians Hacked A US Utility' Story Was 'Fake News'

roamer    855

It's getting merrier by the day!

Quote taken from zerohedge - emphasis mine:

The "Russian Hacking" Story Changes Again

<snip>

More importantly, however, the hearing comes hours after Reuters reported overnight that U.S. intelligence agencies obtained what they considered to be conclusive evidence after the November election that Russia provided hacked material from the Democratic National Committee to WikiLeaks. However, in the latest change of the narrative, this time the allegation is that Russia provided the hacked data through a third party, three U.S. officials said on Wednesday.

<snip>

In keeping with the theme of providing no proof to the general public, the officials declined to describe the intelligence obtained about the involvement of a third-party in passing on leaked material to WikiLeaks, saying they did not want to reveal how the U.S. government had obtained the information. So just trust them, please.

<snip>

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-05/russian-hacking-story-changes-again

Jump To Top