Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

In control of Washington, GOP-run Congress sees mandate -- starting with end to ObamaCare

Cinnamon    22,907

The 115th Congress begins Tuesday with a full slate of business, though nothing will be more politically important or pressing for Republicans than repealing ObamaCare. 

With Donald Trump set to officially become president on Jan. 20, Republican leaders in the House and Senate will begin repeal efforts shortly after Congress’ 59 new members -- seven senators and 52 House members -- are sworn in and the formalities are concluded.

The GOP, which now controls both Capitol Hill and the White House, has made dismantling the 2010 health care law a priority almost since it was signed by President Obama.

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/01/in-control-washington-gop-run-congress-sees-mandate-starting-with-end-to-obamacare.html

LOL McConnel is such a tool. 

zero   
zero

Does that mean they will give me my money back for the fines I paid because, I could not afford it.

Malevolent    2,808

When you read that "health care plan" it is quite evident that it had a very different meaning than what was originally stated. How can you fine a person for not having money to pay for a "plan" that was originally designed for exactly those people? That is simply ludicrous! 

In the old days in SA you paid 50c at a state hospital for excellent care.  Almost all of the big hospitals were linked to top universities. Very few private hospitals and clinics were in existence then.  Here they are also talking about a national health plan, but currently our state-run hospitals are death camps where incompetence and devil may care attitude is the norm.  We have a plethora of lazy, dumb, entitled Cuban "doctors" imported by government...

This is indicative of daily shit we are faced with.. And a reaction by a blogger (black)  Just hope you never have to go to KwaMhlanga Hospital

majoga    429

You can't force a person to contract. Anyway, I've seen stories recently that implied Trump and neocons were backing off some of that. This is saying the opposite. Who is bullshitting and who is not? Just another example of confusion and obfuscation.

It's becoming a real pain in the ass to keep informed. But I shouldn't be surprised. This must fall under the "chao" portion of the formula.