Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Plane carrying expelled Russian diplomats arrives in Moscow

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,461

The special Russian government plane sent to Washington to carry the Russian diplomats who were expelled from the United States in a new round of Russia sanctions returned to Moscow two hours into Monday. While still in the air, the diplomats were informed by the flight commander that their children were invited to come to the Kremlin New Year’s Party, the Russian presidential press service said Monday. On Thursday, White House declared 35 Russian diplomats persona non grata and ordered the closure of two Russian diplomatic compounds in the US, which serve as leisure facilities. The sanctions were imposed by US President Barack Obama’s administration as a response to alleged Russian hacking of US individuals and entities ahead of the US presidential elections.

https://www.rt.com/news/line/

At least we don't have to keep worrying about an international incident in the air, they're back in Russia now.

zero   
zero

I'm glad they made it home safe and sound.

Malevolent    2,153

They will just be there for a short holiday- only to return to the US by Feb.. LOL

Ukshep    14,519
4 hours ago, Malevolent said:

They will just be there for a short holiday- only to return to the US by Feb.. LOL

hehe i know right! its pointless for them to have even left!

Brio    1,038

Such a stupid move by obama. I can't imagine what he thinks to accomplish other than looking like an idiot. My family has their knickers wadded up over Trump being elected, it makes me laugh.

Iamawake    241

IMO, if truth be told, Putin has extracted them, and will continue to do so, more will follow, under the guise of being kicked out, by Obama....