Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Absolutely Stunning – Leaked Audio of Secretary Kerry Reveals President Obama Intentionally Allowed Rise of ISIS

Cinnamon    23,024

There are moments within investigative research when your jaw can stand agape as you recognize the scope of what you are reading or hearing.  A brutally down-played audio of Secretary John Kerry is just such an occasion.

>snip>

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/01/absolutely-stunning-leaked-audio-of-secretary-kerry-reveals-president-obama-intentionally-allowed-rise-of-isis/

Oh, they'd better be afraid! 

majoga    429

This is bizarre - not sure what to think about it. I couldn't make out some of it, particularly in the beginning. A lot of it struck me as vague and ambiguous. They named umpteen factions/players at times, but when they got to the meaty parts, they would just say "the opposition" or "those groups". It's really difficult to figure exactly what was meant by some of the statements. I heard the people ask him about the Russians bombing (I guess civilians or non-military targets) to which he responded by asking for video of such bombings. I did also hear him say that Russia was supporting ISIS.

DarkKnightNomeD    2,055

Yeah - And the guys at the pentagon where lying about their efforts on Syria/ISIS crushing - Filing false reports of bombing ISIS, ect.

I think there was a story of it on Zero Hedge - If anyone wants to dig around that site and find it. (If you are interested)

zero   
zero

All the proof you need to prove Obama supports ISIS summed up in two videos.

Iraq now....

Iraq then

Here is an article discussing this blatant discrepancy.

Huge ISIS Convoy Parades Out in the Open in West Anbar Province in Iraq, Providing Target-Rich Environment for Coalition

https://pjmedia.com/blog/huge-isis-convoy-parades-out-in-the-open-in-west-anbar-province-in-iraq-providing-target-rich-environment-for-coalition

majoga    429
3 hours ago, majoga said:

This is bizarre - not sure what to think about it. I couldn't make out some of it, particularly in the beginning. A lot of it struck me as vague and ambiguous. They named umpteen factions/players at times, but when they got to the meaty parts, they would just say "the opposition" or "those groups". It's really difficult to figure exactly what was meant by some of the statements. I heard the people ask him about the Russians bombing (I guess civilians or non-military targets) to which he responded by asking for video of such bombings. I did also hear him say that Russia was supporting ISIS.

To clarify: I'm not saying that the above is what I think about the Russians. It's what I could discern was said in the audio. I'm hip to the notion that it was US doing it and not them. That's why I find it bizarre. Because it doesn't jive with the headline given it by theconservitavetreehouse. Further, it seems to be in line with Barry's gang of merry men SOP of being guilty of what they are accusing the other side of. Finally, add the original source (CNN )to the recipe and the damn thing feels like something put out by Barry's crew to make Russia look bad. I don't know what to say about the treehouse's take on it. Maybe I could d/l and tweak the audio and go through it again, but there is only so much time in the day. Was curious what others might have gleaned from it if they listened to it - hopefully something different from me.