Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Simply Raw Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days

Cinnamon    19,745

Reversing Type 2 Diabetes Naturally: 3 Inexpensive Foods You Should Know About

Cryptic Mole    3,996

I never heard of the Potato starch being used to cure and/or control diabetes.

Sounds like such a contradiction, but if he claims it's true, I guess it must be.

I will research that, though.

Cinnamon    19,745

It seems that fat inside the cells keeps insulin from reaching the cells, so it stays in the bloodstream. Too much fat in the diet appears, from all the things I've read and watched about it make this claim. But you won't hear this from a doctor, no one I know has. They will tell you to eat low carb, which is very high in fat!  No wonder people don't get well if they go to the doctors and listen to them about this. 

Cryptic Mole    3,996
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

It seems that fat inside the cells keeps insulin from reaching the cells, so it stays in the bloodstream. Too much fat in the diet appears, from all the things I've read and watched about it make this claim. But you won't hear this from a doctor, no one I know has. They will tell you to eat low carb, which is very high in fat!  No wonder people don't get well if they go to the doctors and listen to them about this. 

Doctors never say anything about those things because they don't know. They learn only the basics about nutrition only and are just as in the dark like most people are. It's people like us who spread this lifesaving information far and wide on the internet. If you're anything like me, and I know you are in this respect, you love sharing your knowledge to help others. Even if it helps just one person to make life altering changes, it was worth it. 

I have even seen nutritionists who didn't know what the hell they were talking about. Sadly, I even remember this woman who was trying to push me around about just what she thought she knew about nutrition, well, you know me, I wasn't standing for it. You can imagine the rest! She was telling me and a bunch of people that it was part of a diabetic diet eating white bread and potatoes. I have even put doctors in their place many times when they have the nerve to say to me, "do you see all those diplomas behind me on the wall... etc." Not a good idea trying that bullshit on me... lol. When I told him that as far as I was concerned, he could wipe his ass with them because they ain't even worth the paper they are printed on." lol. Not only that. I proceeded to inform him why he was full of shit and why I knew what I was talking about with all the research and clinical trials to back up everything I said. He knew he was toast!

I don't like being talked down to just because someone has a piece of paper saying they are so knowledgeable and that they know more than I do about one particular thing when the do not. If they don't give me the respect I deserve, I make sure I get it from them in the end. It's not about being cocky. It's about being talked down to when you know you're right!

Jump To Top