Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

The Scale Of The Universe

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    17,194

You think you are big, for quarks yes, but not for the rest...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Zimix99    760

Thank's Shep, that wasn't depressing at all! /s

 

But seriously :desire to know intensifies:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 majoga    429

As I suspected. Bigger than Michelle's ass and smaller than Barry's ego. That's really threading the needle. And they forgot to put my cat in the middle.

Cool video.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
p i i q   
p i i q
2 hours ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Infinite both outward and inward.

Do you speak of the mind generated by the brain or 69,000 repetitions equal one truth program of if it's free then you're the product mass educational belief of unprovable science based textbook illustrations "proving" heh...the uni-verse?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,029
18 minutes ago, p i i q said:

Do you speak of the mind generated by the brain or 69,000 repetitions equal one truth program of if it's free then you're the product mass educational belief of unprovable science based textbook illustrations "proving" heh...the uni-verse?

 
 
 

We were all at some point in our lives a product of mass education and all of its subcategories and subsets of physics and science. I do not, however, even question anything anymore because of my own intellect and intuition, I know better. My mind is not generated from within my brain. My thoughts come from my own consciousness outside of who I am.

Science cannot prove that the universe is Infinite both outward and inward, and I do not need science to tell me this is or isn't so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
p i i q   
p i i q
10 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

We were all at some point in our lives a product of mass education and all of its subcategories and subsets of physics and science. I do not, however, even question anything anymore because of my own intellect and intuition, I know better. My mind is not generated from within my brain. My thoughts come from my own consciousness outside of who I am.

Science cannot prove that the universe is Infinite both outward and inward, and I do not need science to tell me this is or isn't so.

Nothing can prove Nothing. General consensus of belief through sensory data integration is what we call "proof." Demonstration of the physical which provides proof is only proven when a non physical (mind) integration sensory data and believes via 

a non-physical, unable to be proved, only believed to exist..."mind." Everything is paradoxical. Even the compound word  "everything" is two words which are antonymous, self cancelling....every=all/plural....thing/one/singular, both oppositional

but together the cancellation of meaning becomes paradoxically the creation of meaning which is the opposite of it's roots. How are you feeling today? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,029
4 minutes ago, p i i q said:

Nothing can prove Nothing. General consensus of belief through sensory data integration is what we call "proof." Demonstration of the physical which provides proof is only proven when a non physical (mind) integration sensory data and believes via 

a non-physical, unable to be proved, only believed to exist..."mind." Everything is paradoxical. Even the compound word  "everything" is two words which are antonymous, self cancelling....every=all/plural....thing/one/singular, both oppositional

but together the cancellation of meaning becomes paradoxically the creation of meaning which is the opposite of it's roots. How are you feeling today? 

 

Most things that are complicated and above the normal range of human understanding cannot be proven, while at the same time, nor can they be disproven. Almost everything of such complication is always a theory. Simple things such as How am I feeling today can, however, be proven simply because I know I feel good even though you may not have the ability to experience it. You would have to take my word for it as being a truth.

There does not need to be agreement when the person who is experiencing whatever it is he or she believes to be true is true to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
p i i q   
p i i q
6 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Most things that are complicated and above the normal range of human understanding cannot be proven, while at the same time, nor can they be disproven. Almost everything of such complication is always a theory. Simple things such as How am I feeling today can, however, be proven simply because I know I feel good even though you may not have the ability to experience it. You would have to take my word for it as being a truth.

There does not need to be agreement when the person who is experiencing whatever it is he or she believes to be true is true to them.

Nothing can be proven. Nothing can prove Nothing. Nothing is no thing. Everything is perception. Perception is relative. One may relate to another's relation. This proves nothing. Why does this ask me to prove I'm not a robot by requiring me to

complete a robotic task to post? Seems paradoxical. Prove you're not a robot by performing a robot function? Isn't that a bid...odd? How many humans do you think can pass the Turin Test? By the way: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    4,029
5 minutes ago, p i i q said:

Nothing can be proven. Nothing can prove Nothing. Nothing is no thing. Everything is perception. Perception is relative. One may relate to another's relation. This proves nothing. Why does this ask me to prove I'm not a robot by requiring me to

complete a robotic task to post? Seems paradoxical. Prove you're not a robot by performing a robot function? Isn't that a bid...odd? How many humans do you think can pass the Turin Test? By the way: 

 

 

Which am I, a bot or a human? One might also claim that whatever my answer is, it's only a theory and that it cannot be proven one way or another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
p i i q   
p i i q

Perhaps a more interesting question you may pose is not whom are we but rather why are we....

                               If you are approaching you're own question with a solipsist mindset then perhaps we are figments of your imagenation; a fig, meant for your imagination that you are unclothed and exposed.

 

That saying; why did you create us? What would you like our purpose to be to help you?   Careful....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×