Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

‘Flaming UFO’ lights up skies over Devon for three hours

Cinnamon    19,993

At least that’s what this musician claims he saw shortly after 1pm on Wednesday.

According to Mark Emmins, the oval-shaped luminous object appeared in the sky and remained there for about three hours.

His friend, Tyron Osborne, snapped the rare sight as the pair looked on in amazement, convinced it was a UFO.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/01/flaming-ufo-lights-up-skies-over-devon-for-three-hours-6354786/#ixzz4UYkPszp5

Any ideas on this one? 

Groove    1,689

Well I see a contrail/Chemtrail but can't make out the actual plane itself. I'm thinking its just a plane and the sunlight caught everything just right. 

Zimix99    760
1 hour ago, Groove said:

Well I see a contrail/Chemtrail but can't make out the actual plane itself. I'm thinking its just a plane and the sunlight caught everything just right. 

second picture (Link) doesn't really look like a plane though. I could support the sunlight theory for a minute or 2 but for 3 hours?

Groove    1,689
1 minute ago, Zimix99 said:

second picture (https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/ad_230228994.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&strip=all) doesn't really look like a plane though. I could support the sunlight theory for a minute or 2 but for 3 hours?

That was the pic I saw. I've never seen a pic or video of a "UFO" with a contrail tho. I believe and have had my own experiences with UFOs but never saw a contrail with them. I mean technically it is a UFO since it is unidentified but I don't think it's aliens like the article was hinting at. Heck of the 5 or 6 sitings I've had I'm willing to bet most were military or some other letter group but I can say for sure that 2 were not from here unless our tech has gone that far(and these 2 were in the early 90's). It's just that soooo many hoaxes have been put out there and with computers the way they are now I don't know what to believe anymore. But I know I believe my eyes even tho I will still question them. 

Zimix99    760
15 minutes ago, Groove said:

That was the pic I saw. I've never seen a pic or video of a "UFO" with a contrail tho. I believe and have had my own experiences with UFOs but never saw a contrail with them. I mean technically it is a UFO since it is unidentified but I don't think it's aliens like the article was hinting at. Heck of the 5 or 6 sitings I've had I'm willing to bet most were military or some other letter group but I can say for sure that 2 were not from here unless our tech has gone that far(and these 2 were in the early 90's). It's just that soooo many hoaxes have been put out there and with computers the way they are now I don't know what to believe anymore. But I know I believe my eyes even tho I will still question them. 

Not sure what the contrail is about, but i don't believe it's alien. Still doesn't look like any plane i have seen though. If you turn the photo upside down it looks like something burning up. Is there any images out there with actual orientation or something to reference in it?

Jump To Top