Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

NEW! Preppers are DAY 1 TARGETS when SHTF !!

majoga    429

Meh. They can't even pull off a false flag properly without a shit ton of mistakes. I can't see them being coordinated enough to be successful in something like this on a massive scale. They might have a few small victories here and there.

Zimix99    760

Most preppers are going to smell the shit in the wind a week before it happens anyway. With all the variables to coordinating mass arrests of people who are knowledged about avoiding arrest in the first place, coupled with paranoia and the already being aware of the possibility (thanks to videos and people like this), there plans stand little chance of succeeding and will actually only prove to increase blow back from these sorts of people and groups.

amused   
amused
22 minutes ago, majoga said:

Meh. They can't even pull off a false flag properly without a shit ton of mistakes. I can't see them being coordinated enough to be successful in something like this on a massive scale. They might have a few small victories here and there.

Right?

Government doesn't do anything well and besides that, when tshtf government staff will piss their pants and go awol first.

zero   
zero

What about the OLD Preppers? :band:

Sorry, I couldn't resist....

Drumz   
Drumz

Can anyone get a better look at his ring @17:27 ? Can't see it that clear on my shitty monitor, but looks suspicious.

Peace and Love!

COBO Member    2,833
1 hour ago, zero said:

What about the OLD Preppers? :band:

Sorry, I couldn't resist....

I hate green preppers! I never order them on my pizza.

better look   
better look
1 hour ago, Drumz said:

Can anyone get a better look at his ring @17:27 ? Can't see it that clear on my shitty monitor, but looks suspicious.

Peace and Love!

Freemason ring. Cops love freemasons and freemasons love cops. This guy...moron

Drumz   
Drumz
2 minutes ago, better look said:

Freemason ring. Cops love freemasons and freemasons love cops. This guy...moron

That's what it looked like to me! Do not subscribe like he asks you to!

foxtrot2000    583

omg that cigar is driving me insane. please, for the love of all that is good, light your damn cigar properly!!!!!!!

thanks Cinn.

Jump To Top