Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

No memes beyond this point!

Ukshep    17,024

I am wondering when we will start seeing No memes beyond this point signs! and laws against memes :D

sounds about as crazy and unlikely as everything else that is happening. So why not!

Anon   
Anon

But News items create memes also. There ones are powerful influencers of society. Most people's beliefs were created by the Media as Suggestions people accepted as true which them dominate their lives from that point onwards.

The War on Drugs, the War on Terror are Memes.

Ukshep    17,024
4 minutes ago, Anon said:

But News items create memes also. There ones are powerful influencers of society. Most people's beliefs were created by the Media as Suggestions people accepted as true which them dominate their lives from that point onwards.

The War on Drugs, the War on Terror are Memes.

Kek-day-0-hour??

Cinnamon    19,832

Memes are Sigil Magic, they will stop that if they can. Few ordinary people used it anyway, but with memes it became more prevalent. The powerful people use it, they know. So a world without memes is not hard to imagine. Long live Pepe the frog.

Ukshep    17,024
8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Memes are Sigil Magic, they will stop that if they can. Few ordinary people used it anyway, but with memes it became more prevalent. The powerful people use it, they know. So a world without memes is not hard to imagine. Long live Pepe the frog.

dare i say graven images?

Cinnamon    19,832
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

dare i say graven images?

The simple act of writing something down makes it more tangible. Words spoken go to infinity. Words are spells, that's why they call constructing words: spelling. 

Ukshep    17,024
Just now, Cinnamon said:

The simple act of writing something down makes it more tangible. Words spoken go to infinity. Words are spells, that's why they call constructing words: spelling. 

Indeed. Runecraft work also.

wow   
wow

Yep. Honestly, I'm thinking of starting a forum site and controlling the flow of memes so that great things could rise. I remember when I memed the hell out of Trump winning over to my friends, that was funny.

majoga    429

If they really want to try that, I can envision memes being spray painted all over town.

grav   
grav

Whew! The thread topic sounded like you were going to make it un-possible for us's to use them, even Facebook and other copyright-fee sources.

Ukshep    17,024
34 minutes ago, grav said:

Whew! The thread topic sounded like you were going to make it un-possible for us's to use them, even Facebook and other copyright-fee sources.

yeh that would suck!

Jump To Top