Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zimix99

Monatomic gold/ORMUS etc

Zimix99    760

Has anyone looked into Monatomic elements? What was your verdict? Just discovered it recently and have been trying to absorb as much info as i can on the subject, But google isnt as helpful as it should be. 

Anon   
Anon

Sea Water + lye. Filter contents consume the powder.

Don't consume White Gold Ormus.

Someone who claimed to have recalled a past life told us the recipe. They said in that incarnation they lived in the edge of the Red Sea and everyone in that time consume Ormus.

The incident with the Gold Ormus was interesting. The Egyptian Priests made it. It was supposed to enhance psychic powers. Well some fool took too much not realizing. Said it started to make things manifest he was thinking about. He had to control his thoughts and mind until it wore off (3 months later) as if he thought he could have a car accident sure enough a car would be within instants trying to hit him. Said it was the hardest 3 months of his life. Read the article about in a CT magazine 10 years ago. Either New Dawn or Nexus.

Zimix99    760
24 minutes ago, Anon said:

Sea Water + lye. Filter contents consume the powder.

Don't consume White Gold Ormus.

Someone who claimed to have recalled a past life told us the recipe. They said in that incarnation they lived in the edge of the Red Sea and everyone in that time consume Ormus.

The incident with the Gold Ormus was interesting. The Egyptian Priests made it. It was supposed to enhance psychic powers. Well some fool took too much not realizing. Said it started to make things manifest he was thinking about. He had to control his thoughts and mind until it wore off (3 months later) as if he thought he could have a car accident sure enough a car would be within instants trying to hit him. Said it was the hardest 3 months of his life. Read the article about in a CT magazine 10 years ago. Either New Dawn or Nexus.

I've read about similar stories. I'm sure a practiced mind would make all the difference. Right now though I'm more interested in any scientific research that might have been done, surly some exists. 

I seen a few how to's YouTube,  but that concuxtion would be a slurry of different chemicles. I'm interested if further refinement and the effects of separation of each, such as pure gold and pure platinum etc

Cryptic Mole    4,028

That something from the ancient past that has been lost long ago and people are guessing and speculating with something they know nothing about. It is dangerous because it was the fallen angels who taught humans about it, but as I've already said, it is a long lost art, so leave it alone. It was used to extend life and perfecting the innards. Instead, today, use DMT, root auxin hormones, and Chlorophyll. Of course, you need to know how to do it with raw mung bean sprouts and raw unheated butter for a synergistic effect. The mung bean sprouts must contain the roots. Otherwise, do not use them. They are not effective. This is an unknown field of research that only a few know of. I have been researching and experimenting with this myself for a number of years now. I have some of this limited information on my other threads.

Zimix99    760
On 1/1/2017 at 9:31 PM, Cryptid Mold said:

That something from the ancient past that has been lost long ago and people are guessing and speculating with something they know nothing about. It is dangerous because it was the fallen angels who taught humans about it, but as I've already said, it is a long lost art, so leave it alone. It was used to extend life and perfecting the innards. Instead, today, use DMT, root auxin hormones, and Chlorophyll. Of course, you need to know how to do it with raw mung bean sprouts and raw unheated butter for a synergistic effect. The mung bean sprouts must contain the roots. Otherwise, do not use them. They are not effective. This is an unknown field of research that only a few know of. I have been researching and experimenting with this myself for a number of years now. I have some of this limited information on my other threads.

I don't have any real interest in actually using it, although it's tempting :p. I'm more interested in it because i feel like it's important to completing the big picture puzzle. Plus it's one of those rare things that actually peaked my curiosity because of it's implications.

Cryptic Mole    4,028
18 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

I don't have any real interest in actually using it, although it's tempting :p. I'm more interested in it because i feel like it's important to completing the big picture puzzle. Plus it's one of those rare things that actually peaked my curiosity because of it's implications.

There are or maybe I should say, were, so many interesting things that have been completely lost from the ancient past. So many ancient texts recorded in books were burned because free thinking people are a threat to the establishment. However, if your research skills are well above average, many of those long lost texts can still be found, though, many are reprinted from memory.

Zimix99    760
Just now, Cryptid Mold said:

There are or maybe I should say, were, so many interesting things that have been completely lost from the ancient past. So many ancient texts recorded in books were burned because free thinking people are a threat to the establishment. However, if your research skills are well above average, many of those long lost texts can still be found, though, many are reprinted from memory.

I would love it if you had some link's to share or maybe a point in the right direction. Over the last few years my entire world view is changing and I'm seeing that we lost & don't remember so much. (suppressed as well). 

Cryptic Mole    4,028
1 hour ago, Zimix99 said:

I would love it if you had some link's to share or maybe a point in the right direction. Over the last few years my entire world view is changing and I'm seeing that we lost & don't remember so much. (suppressed as well). 

Here are just a few... some will contain duplicates. I didn't verify anything here:

http://www.library.arizona.edu/exhibits/burnedbooks/documents.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_burning

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_book-burning_incidents

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_destroyed_libraries

http://www.freedomtoread.ca/links-and-resources/bannings-and-burnings-in-history/#.WGxXWlUrKUl

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_work

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_libraries_in_the_ancient_world

The links above are the better-known links, but there are links that are much harder to find, but this is a good start. Look for the much older writings which are out there.

Jump To Top