Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Obama Publishes $7.4 BILLION Worth Of Regulations In One Night last-minute regulations

Ukshep    20,216

The Obama administration is busy pushing out last-minute regulations, including releasing $7.4 billion worth of new rules in just one night.

Sam Batkins, director of regulatory policy at the right-leaning American Action Forum (AAF), compiled a list of regulations published Wednesday night in the Federal Register.

The Obama administration is making sure its last months in control of regulatory agencies are used to pump out as many rules as it can. These “midnight” regulations could end up costing more than $44 billion, though many are likely to be repealed by Congress and President-elect Donald Trump.

Federal agencies are on track to impose a record number of major regulations this year. The Obama administration is on track to impose 100 new regulations in December — twice the monthly average for 2016.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/30/obama-publishes-7-4-billion-worth-of-regulations-in-one-night/

Ok this is getting strupid again! Obama is really going to piss a lot more people off than he planned!

Quick1966    1,219

Lol! This is the most he's worked in 8yrs! Gonna be great to see all these illegal regs get wiped out in the first 100 days!

Ukshep    20,216
3 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Lol! This is the most he's worked in 8yrs! Gonna be great to see all these illegal regs get wiped out in the first 100 days!

Am i the only one after justice? they all need jailing!

Quick1966    1,219
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Am i the only one after justice? they all need jailing!

No argument there. All those do nothing politicians who go along for the ride just for a fat paycheck can definitely do some time especially after these last 8 yrs.

zero   
zero

Welp, this looks like what I was looking for when I logged on.

I was thinking about making a thread titled.

What did they, do to us today.

I really really hope and pray Trump is, who he lead us to believe he is, otherwise, we're screwed.

majoga    429

Trump's gonna have to shift some of that funding to lamp posts.

zero   
zero

Here's a scary thought, why would they do all this crap if they didn't think it would stick?

Do you really think they would spend the time and effort, if they knew Trump was going to wipe out all they have done?

Do they know something we don't, do they know trump will not, or, cannot undo the damage they are doing.

Something stinks about this, but, I don't know what it is............