Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dubsquared

MARIAH CAREY EPIC FAIL NEW YEARS EVE | SO CRINGEWORTHY

Recommended Posts

 dubsquared    48
1 minute ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I heard it was BAD - So bad! LOL - I need to watch a video of it later.

For your your viewing pleasure, it was awesome haha: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DarkKnightNomeD    2,055
Just now, foxtrot2000 said:

I thought it was fun. Confusing, but fun.  Mariah is thick! 

HAHA - Wasn't she dating Nick cannon or some other young ahole? She needs to get her shit together for sure, but don't we all? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 foxtrot2000    583
1 minute ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

HAHA - Wasn't she dating Nick cannon or some other young ahole? She needs to get her shit together for sure, but don't we all? lol

what the heck?? you need some pop-culture training. But anyway, I've lost all respect for celebrities. Entertainers and actors. They are all in on it. f**k them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DarkKnightNomeD    2,055
Just now, foxtrot2000 said:

what the heck?? you need some pop-culture training. But anyway, I've lost all respect for celebrities. Entertainers and actors. They are all in on it. f**k them. 

no this was years ago - I stopped watching MSM, ect.

I WANT MY f**kING MTV - hits HORSE SHIT nowadays - I want my MUSIC VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DarkKnightNomeD    2,055
2 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

no this was years ago - I stopped watching MSM, ect.

I WANT MY f**kING MTV - hits HORSE SHIT nowadays - I want my MUSIC VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 foxtrot2000    583
2 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

no this was years ago - I stopped watching MSM, ect.

I WANT MY f**kING MTV - hits HORSE SHIT nowadays - I want my MUSIC VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!

 

 

I understand when people say "I don't watch the news, tv...etc" but it's a good thing to stay informed. You don't need to be swayed or brainwashed by it. Observation of this f**ked up reality brings effective awareness. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    20,107

Like how the hell is this one still famous??

:facepalm:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 DarkKnightNomeD    2,055
8 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

I understand when people say "I don't watch the news, tv...etc" but it's a good thing to stay informed. You don't need to be swayed or brainwashed by it. Observation of this f**ked up reality brings effective awareness. 

We need a  I WANT MY REAL NEWS SONG - NOT FAKE NEWS lol - f**k MSM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 foxtrot2000    583
1 minute ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

:blonde:We need a  I WANT MY REAL NEWS SONG - NOT FAKE NEWS lol - f**k MSM

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×