Jump to content
Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Ukshep

Take The Blue Pill?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    14,214

A short video from Stefan! But one worth watching!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 majoga    429

Blissful ignorance will eventually become resentful regret.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    14,214
15 minutes ago, majoga said:

Blissful ignorance will eventually become resentful regret.

It sure will! Won't say i have not thought about the peace of the blue pill.... the peace....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    3,584
Posted (edited)

They are telling you right here in their own movie the Matrix that there is no such thing as a matrix except for the one we ourselves have created. Once you realize this, you will see everything for what it really is. Climb up out of your rabbit hole and see everything from a much higher perch just like the Hawk who surveys all that he sees. There never was any spoon. "This is not the spoon that bends, It is only yourself." My God, Man!

 

Edited by Cryptid Mold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    3,584
9 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

They are telling you right here in their own movie the Matrix that there is no such thing as a matrix except for the one we ourselves have created. Once you realize this, you will see everything for what it really is.

 

The Matrix is a distraction which keeps you fully engaged in trying to figure out what it is. You never will, and by your own admission and creation, you have without realizing it unintentionally hijacked yourself with useless and meaningless information that you and everyone else already knew. Round and round you will go along with everyone else and their herd mentality. You have missed the most powerful tool that everyone possess but never figured out just how to bring it to fruition. It's your intuitive self which needs to be activated both externally and internally.

See the keys above?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Sarge    27

 

29 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

The Matrix is a distraction which keeps you fully engaged in trying to figure out what it is. You never will, and by your own admission and creation, you have without realizing it unintentionally hijacked yourself with useless and meaningless information that you and everyone else already knew. Round and round you will go along with everyone else and their herd mentality. You have missed the most powerful tool that everyone possess but never figured out just how to bring it to fruition. It's your intuitive self which needs to be activated both externally and internally.

See the keys above?

For some reason this made me think of a lady who just passed away at age 84 or so who told me about a vision or dream (can't remember which) she had perhaps 30 or 40 yrs ago of a mouse (the rodent type) that covered the whole horizon of the sky.  She was puzzled about this and eventually gave up on what it all meant until years later the uprising of the internet with the computer and it's *mouse* awoke her to it's meaning.  She never got involved with computers at all.  The term world wide web  bothered her.  She saw it as a web of deception.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cryptic Mole    3,584
1 minute ago, Sarge said:

 

For some reason this made me think of a lady who just passed away at age 84 or so who told me about a vision or dream (can't remember which) she had perhaps 30 or 40 yrs ago of a mouse (the rodent type) that covered the whole horizon of the sky.  She was puzzled about this and eventually gave up on what it all meant until years later the uprising of the internet with the computer and it's *mouse* awoke her to it's meaning.  She never got involved with computers at all.  The term world wide web  bothered her.  She saw it as a web of deception.  

 

Smart and Wise Lady!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  1. Jump To Top
×