Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

UH OH: Rapper Drops Bombshell on Black History… Planned Parenthood Wanted to Exterminate “Negros”

Ukshep    20,202

Nick Cannon, rapper, actor and host of “America’s Got Talent,” just dropped a massive bombshell about Planned Parenthood and black history. His statements are a huge threat to liberals, and may finally get some people to wake up to see that the liberal agenda isn’t concerned with African Americans past securing their votes.

In an interview with DJ Vlad posted on Tuesday, Nick Cannon explained his belief that Planned Parenthood was founded to “exterminate the negro race.”

When it comes to being pro-choice or pro-life, Cannon said, “I’m pro-Nick because my mother did go to an abortion clinic to abort me.”

http://conservativetribune.com/rapper-drops-bombshell-black/

Well this came out of left field. Will be interesting to see if this leads to any kind of discussion in response.

majoga    429

Shouldn't be a surprise to them. They've been voting in support of it for decades.

Groove    1,957

The useful idiots still won't listen. Some may but I bet the majority of them are too far gone and it will take more than "Nick Cannon" to wake them up. 

Ukshep    20,202
1 minute ago, Groove said:

The useful idiots still won't listen. Some may but I bet the majority of them are too far gone and it will take more than "Nick Cannon" to wake them up. 

Kanye West do the job?

Groove    1,957
1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Kanye West do the job?

Doubt it lol.  My thing with this article tho is that something is t making sense to me. All durning the election Nick wore his little turban and preached against Trump, now the article says that he said that Trump was the lesser of two evils and that he knew Hillary was unpopular. Umm talk about a 180. 

COBO Member    3,352
2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Kanye West do the job?

Naaah. The black community that I'm in touch with figure he's gone off the rails.

Groove    1,957
1 minute ago, COBO Member said:

Two words: pearl necklace.

Lmfao 

i just split my coffee. Hahaha