Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cryptic Mole

Do You Enjoy Playing With Words, Keys, Triggers While Keeping Things Concealed?

Cryptic Mole    4,395

I really like researching what the meanings of words are individually and like in this case, a double worded meaning. I enjoy choosing the appropriate meaning for the situation as some words can many times have different meanings. One can learn many things about words that might have normally been missed by doing this. A combination of words can and will most times change what each word means individually.

Example: Twilight Zone.

Twilight: A period or state of obscurity, ambiguity, or gradual decline.

Zone: An area or stretch of land having a particular characteristic, purpose, or use, or subject to particular restrictions.

Or reworded as: An area having a particular characteristic, purpose, or use, or subject to particular restrictions.

Twilight Zone: A conceptual area that is undefined or intermediate.

Break it down even more with...

Conceptual: ... of, relating to, or based on mental concepts.

Undefined: ... not clear or defined.

Intermediate: ... coming between two things in time, place, order, character, etc.

And this can continue by breaking down all the other definitions that will most likely only wind up back at the beginning and which is in itself, a Twilight Zone... Spooky.

This is the true way to finding hidden keys and triggers. By that, I mean, in words and meanings.

Red are keys with some being questionable and possibly some being missed.

Cryptic Mole    4,395

Cryptic, Inconspicuous, Invisible, Concealed, Uncomprehensible, Unclear, Benight, Nebulous, Hidden, Ambiguous Messages.

Anon   
Anon

You are a little off, but only technically.

Look at the root meanings of the syllables and how they make the meaning of the world when joined together.

A very basic example for you. Barbecue, means from beard to anus/arsehole as it was the method the French explorers used when they were exploring the USA before it's major settlement. They did not recognize the animals so they cooked them from Beard to Anus for safety of cooking an animal they did not know.

Going down this route of the originators of words and where they got their meaning from historical existing syllables from other pre-existing languages.

English is a made up language. It's roots are in other languages. It was invented by the Illuminati (the real Illuminati not the Bavarian one ) which comprised of scientists and artists who saw the churches were wrong and were forbidden from exploring the wrongness which would bring the downfall of the Roman Catholic Church.

English allows linear information and lateral information to be combined into one programming line, thus giving the ability to transmit information to people who were intelligent and understood lateral thinking where those who had linear thinking only would not be able to comprehend such hidden messages.

The double entendre is an example of this.

English is a magpie, it steals other words from other languages at will and uses them as if they were English all along. The biggest skill of the English language is to be able to define things which don't have current words of terminology (new discoveries either in philosophy or science) because of it's flexibility words can be mangled into meanings to produce the idea behind a concept which has yet to be named. Most English speakers never get smart enough to use this capacity of English.

Relating back to your thread idea (which I back 100%).

It is the syllables which convey meaning which the conscious doesn't. This sets up an effect of being able to use English to command people  to actions and beliefs they don't know they are being programed to obey. You consciousness sees the word overall. The subconscious also sees the syllables but also the reversed syllables which are often inserted or left bold as the rest fades out first. This way people are being subliminally commanded all the time and they never realize it.

If you study Americans and American behaviorism you see these tricks have been allied to the population long before TV was made available to they public.

If you are American study British and British behaviorism as we don't see what has been done to us in our own culture as clearly as seeing it done to someone else in their culture. (natural cultural bias).

Twilight

http://www.silabas.net/index.php?p=twilight

-lig- Is a root word meaning "choose, gather, select, read". Example: legible, eligible.

When you look into these root words within English you will find you are correct, just at the next level down rather than the upper one you started off with.

All these words we use have other much older root words within them. If you were raised multi-lingual you would already know of many of these root swords and could use to them to deduce English words and their meanings.

Shep could probably tell you all about being English educated and learning other languages is compulsory in the UK and Europe. I learned all about this from a French guy I used to work with who didn't have very good English. He was always telling me about the root worlds of my own language to my shame which I didn't really understand.

Now taking this all further leads to the real meanings of vowels and consonants of the English language and the "missing" words.

English is an Occultist Language.

It has 2 halves, 2 lots of 13 making 26 letters in the Alphabet.

It is based off Ancient Geomancy.

It starts with a six pointed star. The first six letters are at the points of the star, the G (as in Freemasonry G within the six pointed star) is in the center and joins the horizontal star with a vertical one with the G in the center of each. From the G each point has an Vector comprising of distance from the G and Angle from the G. This goes way back to the Hebrews, but Freemasonry contains the elements which reveal the secret.

Geomantic Clock Theory.

12 multiplied by 12 is 144.

12 clocks, each having 360 degrees within them (angles and distances make vectors. You need vector mathematics to add vibrations or waves together)

12 vectors (dimensions?) from the first clock. Each clock has another at it's 12 divisions.

This is why the number 23 is the old 11. It holds the same position but on the next clock up. The first clock is 1-12 the second 13-14 etc.

I'm not sure the people who retained this knowledge understand what it was originally used for.

Jung believed the world was based on archetypes, mathematical and geometric ones which had definitions assigned to them. I would suggest his idea is a very ancient one explored by the educated men of the day before they were defeated by religious zealots who forbid any traditions be practiced except their own. They were forced to hide their knowledge within religion to preserve it. The story of the river of the garden of Eden is the description of the human brain which has four major blood vessels within described as the Four Rivers within the garden of Eden.

Programing language.

Written language and symbol language is exactly this. We are taught what words mean. In Asia they use symbols but just as us they are taught(programed as this is what teaching really is) what each means. Each word is a reference and an instruction. In English we make it obvious with Nouns, Verbs etc. We have rules which must be obeyed for everyone to understand the instructions being created. Rules and subsets of rules. AND THEY HAVE POWER OVER US BECAUSE OF THAT. We are programmed to allow them to have power over us and our subconscious mind.

If Knowledge is power I hope I have topped up your Tank.

grav   
grav
11 minutes ago, Anon said:

English is a magpie, it steals other words from other languages at will and uses them as if they were English all along. The biggest skill of the English language is to be able to define things which don't have current words of terminology (new discoveries either in philosophy or science) because of it's flexibility words can be mangled into meanings to produce the idea behind a concept which has yet to be named. Most English speakers never get smart enough to use this capacity of English.

It is the syllables which convey meaning which the conscious doesn't. This sets up an effect of being able to use English to command people  to actions and beliefs they don't know they are being programed to obey. You consciousness sees the word overall. The subconscious also sees the syllables but also the reversed syllables which are often inserted or left bold as the rest fades out first. This way people are being subliminally commanded all the time and they never realize it.

If you study Americans and American behaviorism you see these tricks have been allied to the population long before TV was made available to they public.

If you are American study British and British behaviorism as we don't see what has been done to us in our own culture as clearly as seeing it done to someone else in their culture. (natural cultural bias).

Twilight

-lig- Is a root word meaning "choose, gather, select, read". Example: legible, eligible.

When you look into these root words within English you will find you are correct, just at the next level down rather than the upper one you started off with.

All these words we use have other much older root words within them. If you were raised multi-lingual you would already know of many of these root swords and could use to them to deduce English words and their meanings.

Shep could probably tell you all about being English educated and learning other languages is compulsory in the UK and Europe. I learned all about this from a French guy I used to work with who didn't have very good English. He was always telling me about the root worlds of my own language to my shame which I didn't really understand.

Now taking this all further leads to the real meanings of vowels and consonants of the English language and the "missing" words.

It starts with a six pointed star. The first six letters are at the points of the star, the G (as in Freemasonry G within the six pointed star) is in the center and joins the horizontal star with a vertical one with the G in the center of each. From the G each point has an Vector comprising of distance from the G and Angle from the G. This goes way back to the Hebrews, but Freemasonry contains the elements which reveal the secret.

Geomantic Clock Theory.

12 clocks, each having 360 degrees within them (angles and distances make vectors. You need vector mathematics to add vibrations or waves together)

12 vectors (dimensions?) from the first clock. Each clock has another at it's 12 divisions.

This is why the number 23 is the old 11. It holds the same position but on the next clock up. The first clock is 1-12 the second 13-14 etc.

I'm not sure the people who retained this knowledge understand what it was originally used for.

Jung believed the world was based on archetypes, mathematical and geometric ones which had definitions assigned to them. I would suggest his idea is a very ancient one explored by the educated men of the day before they were defeated by religious zealots who forbid any traditions be practiced except their own. They were forced to hide their knowledge within religion to preserve it. The story of the river of the garden of Eden is the description of the human brain which has four major blood vessels within described as the Four Rivers within the garden of Eden.

Programing language.

Written language and symbol language is exactly this. We are taught what words mean. In Asia they use symbols but just as us they are taught(programed as this is what teaching really is) what each means. Each word is a reference and an instruction. In English we make it obvious with Nouns, Verbs etc. We have rules which must be obeyed for everyone to understand the instructions being created. Rules and subsets of rules. AND THEY HAVE POWER OVER US BECAUSE OF THAT. We are programmed to allow them to have power over us and our subconscious mind.

ooo. ooo. and fascinating.

Are you a linguist? Number-letter combinations normally bore me. I know there'a a Jungian thing going on, which I interpret as computer programming. I suspect I am an artificial intelligence. As are all y'all. 

Not a religious person by constitution, I take the OT as Good History, bent to suit the wishes of the head knockers. I prefer that Three Stooges term to Illuminati and Elites because those beings do not deserve our respect.

The OT (a Sumerian-Babylonian text, imo) says the Tower of Babel was brought down and the people's unified language deconstructed in one day. Why should I question the book? For new languages to arrive full developed in human minds can only can one thing. A program was erased and replaced. 

Anon   
Anon
1 minute ago, grav said:

ooo. ooo. and fascinating.

Are you a linguist? Number-letter combinations normally bore me. I know there'a a Jungian thing going on, which I interpret as computer programming. I suspect I am an artificial intelligence. As are all y'all. 

Not a religious person by constitution, I take the OT as Good History, bent to suit the wishes of the head knockers. I prefer that Three Stooges term to Illuminati and Elites because those beings do not deserve our respect.

The OT (a Sumerian-Babylonian text, imo) says the Tower of Babel was brought down and the people's unified language deconstructed in one day. Why should I question the book? For new languages to arrive full developed in human minds can only can one thing. A program was erased and replaced. 

No I got introduced by accident because I was working with a French Canadian guy who didn't speak good English, but spoke many languages as he was an international photographer at the time.

I couldn't work for 10 years. So in those years I furthered my education. It doesn't take long to realize an orthodox education is not a complete education so I got an unorthodox education as well as I seek to be an author and an author must be highly knowledgeable about as many subjects as possible. I am still furthering my education.

An orthodox education is full of holes, deliberately so it would seem. Makes us easy to manipulate when we are told this is all their is. (there are many good novels that could be constructed just on this alone. Ones that would open people's minds)

It does seem languages have become more sophisticated over time to program us better.

Jung seems to have a few crazy ideas in his Red Book (only made public for sale in the last decade is my understanding) in which he seems to think most of what we believe is tied to geometric shapes. While this seems strange some idiot savants  say they use s similar process to do their mathematics. One described how numbers were converted to shapes in his mind and how getting two variables next to each other revealed the shape of the answer which their brain converted back to numbers as we know them. Jung seemed to think there were base ideas which were tied to base geometric shapes. If you read bits of his red book you can see he was plainly mad but concealed it from the public. One of the six branches of psychology is based on his works.

I liked what Mold had to say. It is on many levels, the words we know and the meanings hidden within them. We are programed to allow words to have influence over us.

Cryptic Mole    4,395
2 hours ago, Anon said:

You are a little off, but only technically.

Look at the root meanings of the syllables and how they make the meaning of the world when joined together.

A very basic example for you. Barbecue, means from beard to anus/arsehole as it was the method the French explorers used when they were exploring the USA before it's major settlement. They did not recognize the animals so they cooked them from Beard to Anus for safety of cooking an animal they did not know.

Going down this route of the originators of words and where they got their meaning from historical existing syllables from other pre-existing languages.

English is a made up language. It's roots are in other languages. It was invented by the Illuminati (the real Illuminati not the Bavarian one ) which comprised of scientists and artists who saw the churches were wrong and were forbidden from exploring the wrongness which would bring the downfall of the Roman Catholic Church.

English allows linear information and lateral information to be combined into one programming line, thus giving the ability to transmit information to people who were intelligent and understood lateral thinking where those who had linear thinking only would not be able to comprehend such hidden messages.

The double entendre is an example of this.

Twilight

Geomantic Clock Theory.

Programing language.

I am by no means a linguist, but I do like to play with words to try to utilize keywords and trigger words that cause people to react or to stir an emotion. It would seem that most people make bad choices based on their emotions.

I have found that there are 3 main emotions that can cause this, and they are, anger, fear, and love. All 3 can cause most people to make sometimes snap decisions that may very well be regretted later on. Of course, this is not always the case, but it is more times than not.

Most published articles were designed with this in mind. Who hasn't sat down to read a great book that stirred their emotions right down to their very souls? These writing skills are what places these authors on the best sellers lists over and over again. They have a great articulate play on words. Not sure I've said that correctly, but you get my point.

There is also much truth in what you say concerning the writing in the church and how they are manipulated. Thus the many Biblical translations and left out books from the original texts allowing the masses a limited view of truth. Thus, the exoteric outer meaning instead of the esoteric inner and deeper meaning.

Red and blue above, yes and yes.

Anon   
Anon
48 minutes ago, Cryptid Mold said:

I am by no means a linguist, but I do like to play with words to try to utilize keywords and trigger words that cause people to react or to stir an emotion. It would seem that most people make bad choices based on their emotions.

I have found that there are 3 main emotions that can cause this, and they are, anger, fear, and love. All 3 can cause most people to make sometimes snap decisions that may very well be regretted later on. Of course, this is not always the case, but it is more times than not.

Most published articles were designed with this in mind. Who hasn't sat down to read a great book that stirred their emotions right down to their very souls? These writing skills are what places these authors on the best sellers lists over and over again. They have a great articulate play on words. Not sure I've said that correctly, but you get my point.

There is also much truth in what you say concerning the writing in the church and how they are manipulated. Thus the many Biblical translations and left out books from the original texts allowing the masses a limited view of truth. Thus, the exoteric outer meaning instead of the esoteric inner and deeper meaning.

Emotions are logic override. Doesn't matter which ones are elicited, they allow a person to overcome programing and psychological conditioning. When people are emotional they can break the rules and throw logic and reason out the window. Emotional people can be easily persuaded to believe things that are not true and when challenged get emotional so they can keep rejecting logic and reason.

Stephen King suggested the great authors are the most psychic ones. He suggests we tap into what an author wrote on a psychic level so we get what they meant from the phrases they used. In this way the great authors load up their emotional loading into these works they created psychically.  It is an interesting idea he explores in  his novel Lisey's Story.

I have also read another interesting theory about reverse words. Our mind sees things which don't always get to the conscious. One of the things our subconscious might notice but out consciousness does not is backwards words within forwards words. I read a piece many years ago by a guy who showed how this does influence people at the level beneath their consciousness. It was a very interesting idea that links with the backwards speech reversal stuff some people do.

I try an keep an open mind. I don't know what I don't know, and we often find the unknown fascinating. Knowns get boring real quick. That is why I ended up looking at alternative thinker sites. Brushing the edges of what we know searching for what we don't know.

Anon   
Anon
1 hour ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Jesus accused the Pharisees of hiding the keys of interpretation from the people. He said they had read and understood and stood in the doorway but were too afraid to go through it.  Can't remember where I read that, 30 years of packing my head full of knowledge. The Hebrews were said to have triple layer meaning in their works. I have read Freemasonry also does this and even read the original Freemasons were the Jews who made the pyramids.

So much we don't know, but intriguing. An authors job is to sometimes take ideas and expand on what would happen if we followed those possibilities. I greatly admired the Scifi authors who did this. Black Mirror does this well. Funny thing is Black Mirror is really just the Twilight Zone.

Cryptic Mole    4,395
26 minutes ago, Anon said:

Emotions are logic override. Doesn't matter which ones are elicited, they allow a person to overcome programing and psychological conditioning. When people are emotional they can break the rules and throw logic and reason out the window. Emotional people can be easily persuaded to believe things that are not true and when challenged get emotional so they can keep rejecting logic and reason.

Stephen King suggested the great authors are the most psychic ones. He suggests we tap into what an author wrote on a psychic level so we get what they meant from the phrases they used. In this way the great authors load up their emotional loading into these works they created psychically.  It is an interesting idea he explores in  his novel Lisey's Story.

I have also read another interesting theory about reverse words. Our mind sees things which don't always get to the conscious. One of the things our subconscious might notice but out consciousness does not is backwards words within forwards words. I read a piece many years ago by a guy who showed how this does influence people at the level beneath their consciousness. It was a very interesting idea that links with the backwards speech reversal stuff some people do.

I try an keep an open mind. I don't know what I don't know, and we often find the unknown fascinating. Knowns get boring real quick. That is why I ended up looking at alternative thinker sites. Brushing the edges of what we know searching for what we don't know.

I'll post the following if you haven't seen it already. Not sure, but I believe that you may be interested being you are a free thinker.

p i i q   
p i i q

w o r d s w o r d :  what does your mind believe this compound word to "say"

l a u g h t e r s l a u g t e r what does your mind believe this compound word to "say" 

wow   
wow

We should reprogram ourselves so that our minds do not close doors on possibilities, even when we believe things must work a certain way. We should seek unity between our conscious and subconscious mind.

Anon   
Anon
2 hours ago, wow said:

We should reprogram ourselves so that our minds do not close doors on possibilities, even when we believe things must work a certain way. We should seek unity between our conscious and subconscious mind.

Can't be done, they uses different data formats. The consciousness can only hold 8 ideas at once then the first idea starts to drop out of the consciousness so it can't hold all the subconscious knows.

The subconscious are just a programs executing, the subconscious does no thinking. The conscious does do thinking and is able to manipulate data and change it. The consciousness does all the thinking, but cannot contain the knowledge of the subconscious all at once.

The subconscious uses a different data format which allows fast scanning and retrial. Read Only Memory.