Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Trump team invites Netanyahu to inauguration ceremony

Ukshep    17,194

The New York Post reported US President-elect Donald Trump's advisers invited Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to the inauguration ceremony on January 20.

On Sunday, the Trump transition team, led by Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner, contacted Netanyahu regarding Netanyahu's participation in the ceremony.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/222577

@Cinnamon more of it.

Getting a tad weird now!

COBO Member    2,835

LOL! And you just thought they had planes circling DC yesterday! Next thing you know, NORAD's going to have a drill sched'd for J20.

Ukshep    17,194
Just now, COBO Member said:

LOL! And you just thought they had planes circling DC yesterday! Next thing you know, NORAD's going to have a drill sched'd for J20.

That J20 thing is a worry. I think it will go ahead and cause issues for people.

COBO Member    2,835
10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

That J20 thing is a worry. I think it will go ahead and cause issues for people.

No doubt. But I saw the lineup so far for the inaug parade, and there'll be plenty of "his people" there from bikers to Border Patrol.

I'm just waiting to hear what Trump has to say about "what he knows about the election hacking."

zero   
zero

You can get more with sugar than you can with spice.

Just a thought.

Jump To Top